What made you a conservative or a liberal?
Parties in Germany
Bebnowski, David (2015), The Alternative for Germany. Rise and social representation of a right-wing populist party, Wiesbaden.
Decker, Frank (2016), The "Alternative for Germany" from the comparative perspective of party research, in: Alexander Häusler (ed.), Die Alternative für Deutschland, Wiesbaden, pp. 7-23.
Hafeneger, Benno et al. (2018), AfD in parliaments. Topics, strategies, actors, Frankfurt a.M.
Hambauer, Verena / Anja Mays (2018), Who Votes the AfD? A comparison of the social structure, political attitudes and attitudes towards refugees between AfD voters and the voters of the other parties, in: Zeitschrift für Comparative Political Science 12 (1), pp. 133-154.
Häusler, Alexander / Rainer Roeser (2015), Between Euro Criticism and Right-Wing Populism: Characteristics and Dynamics of the Shift to the Right in the AfD, in: Andreas Zick / Beate Küpper, Anger, Contempt, Devaluation. Right-wing populism in Germany, Bonn, pp. 124-145.
Hensel, Alexander et al. (2017), The AfD before the 2017 federal election. From protest to parliamentary opposition, Frankfurt a.M. (Otto Brenner Foundation, workbook 91).
Kemper, Andreas (2014), Germ cell of the nation? Family and gender-political positions of the AfD - an expertise, Berlin (Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung).
Lewandowsky, Marcel (2018), Alternative für Deutschland (AfD), in: Frank Decker / Viola Neu (ed.), Handbook of German political parties, 3rd edition, Wiesbaden, pp. 161-170.
Niedermayer, Oskar (2015b), A New Competitor in the Party System? Die Alternative für Deutschland, in: ders. (Ed.), The parties after the federal election 2013, Wiesbaden, pp. 175-207.
Niedermayer, Oskar / Jürgen Hofrichter (2016), The electorate of the AfD: who is it, where does it come from and how far to the right is it ?, in: Zeitschrift für Parlamentfragen 47 (2), pp. 267-284.
Ruhose, Febor (2020), The AfD before the federal election in 2021. Effect - Perspectives - Strategies, Wiesbaden.
Schroeder, Wolfgang / Bernhard Weßels, eds. (2019), Smart Spalter. The AfD between movement and parliament, Bonn.
- How can an Indian get Pakistani citizenship
- Was replaced by John Lennon
- What is the correct definition of entropy
- What are the top 5 upcoming films
- Does the US need more government
- Which branch is better CSE or EEE
- Are there smart celebrities
- How were grenades developed
- What are patrol routes
- Where are some vacation islands
- What do you mean by team leader
- How is Snapchat so fast
- What did America benefit from World War I.
- What or who were the Khmer Rouge
- Will Prakash Raj vote again
- How do abandoned dogs feel?
- What is a lack of water
- Who was the first actress in Bollywood
- What's wrong with modes
- Are the people on Quora obsessed with Quora
- How can we separate business and government
- When will all wars end?
- Are Indians overwhelmed by modes
- Can a mechanical engineer learn astrophysics?