Why are all the hot girls taken
That is why puberty comes earlier and earlier
This trend is not new. As early as 1994, the Federal Center for Health Education (BZgA) determined that the first menstruation occurred 1.3 years and the first ejaculation 1.6 years earlier than in 1980. And it gets earlier and earlier:
A Danish study from 2018 shows that the age of entry into puberty has decreased even further in both sexes. The figures come from Denmark's National Birth Cohort and are considered a fairly reliable source by scientists. In the cohort, children born between 2000 and 2003 have been accompanied since their mothers were pregnant. From the age of around eleven, over 22,000 children were asked about their physical development every six months.
The result: in girls, breast changes began at the age of 10.5. The girls reached the menarche with an average of 13 years and the girls had completed puberty at the age of 15.8. The researchers compared this with the onset of the mothers' menstrual period, which was good at the time 3.6 months older than her daughters nowadays - within a generation.
But that's exactly the problem with determining whether puberty starts earlier or not: Most numbers are based on surveys of children - and they don't always have to be true. Therefore, the age at the first menstrual period is usually used. Not because only the girls go through puberty earlier, but because most women remember the circumstances of their first menstrual period very well.
Has something changed in boys too?
Yes, even boys are more likely to go through puberty today than they did decades ago. According to the 2018 Danish study, puberty began in boys at an average age 11.1 years with the growth of the testicles. The average age of their voice changes was 13.1 years. The boys reported their first ejaculation at the age of 13.4 years. The growth of the testicles and penis was complete at 15.6 years.
The fathers were not interviewed in the Danish study, so it is somewhat difficult to make statements about the development over time. Studies from the years 1968 to 2005, however, determined the age of broken voice to be between 14.0 and 15.5 years, i.e. significantly later. And according to these studies, the first ejaculation did not occur until a year later than the boys in the current study, when they were 14.7.
Since the boys were only questioned and one has to rely on their information, these figures are not quite as reliable as the information given by the girls about their first menstrual period. The boys may not necessarily notice the beginning of the enlargement of the testicles and the voice breakage often creeps in slowly.
- Where to Buy Methyl Alpha Cyanoacrylate
- How will 5g internet speed revolutionize transportation?
- Why can't I stop thinking about her
- How do you deal with a rude narcissist
- America is Islamized
- What are some of your fighting experiences
- Does Trump ever write his own speeches
- Why don't airplanes have bigger windows
- Which is the best sofa
- What are common welding techniques
- How many colors are there in hazel eyes
- How do flat inhabitants of the earth explain meteorites?
- Prabowo Subianto is anti-Chinese Indonesian
- What makes your style so special
- The Portuguese language is older than English
- What are the most common scams in Jakarta
- Cultural festivals promote national integration
- What is a browning citori
- Refutes Somalia's libertarianism
- How is Got7 doing in 2019
- What's stopping me from being under oath?
- Why shouldn't we suppress our feelings
- What is the duty of the federal jury
- Why am I addicted to fingerings?