Is Mexico a democratic country and why
Welcome to the website of the Federal Foreign Office
The Federal House of Representatives, 15 state governors and a number of state and local parliaments will be elected on June 6, 2021.The United Mexican States is a federally structured presidential republic with 32 states. The 1917 constitution guarantees modern basic rights and a democratic constitutional state.
The states are ruled by directly elected governors. The President and his Federal Government can exert influence on the interests of the federal states, in particular through budgetary policy. Nevertheless, the federal states represent the culturally, historically and linguistically diverse Mexico. The indigenous minorities enjoy constitutional protection.
The Mexican parliament consists of two chambers (Senate and House of Representatives); eight parties are currently represented there.
The government of President López Obrador is pursuing an ambitious reform agenda, the first priority is the fight against corruption. The difficult security situation and frequent human rights violations remain major challenges.
In terms of foreign and trade policy, Mexico also plays an important role thanks to its location between the USA and Canada and Central America. The country will be a member of the United Nations Security Council in 2021/22.
This text represents basic information. It is updated regularly. No guarantee can be given for the correctness and completeness of the information.
- How is Hike different from WhatsApp
- Is it really worth investing in MS in Australia
- What are the issues with assertiveness
- What year will Islam take over Europe?
- How do I get Form 16 online
- Why are lyrical rappers not recognized
- Why can't Kashmiris stay with India?
- Kerala Muslims are low caste
- May people still like Dr. Manmohan Singh
- Where to Buy Methyl Alpha Cyanoacrylate
- What are examples of carbohydrates
- Does politics influence tourism?
- Is there a Malay version of Quora
- What is the strangest cookware
- Why is web data mining considered unethical
- When did investigative journalism begin?
- What are the causes of heel pain
- How do I buy preferred shares
- Catholics pray to Mary and practice necromancy
- Is conservatism collectivist or individualistic
- Why shouldn't you use AWS Lambda
- What do anarchists think of universal health care?
- What does customer experience mean to you
- Who were the most famous psychopaths in the world
- Why is Romania not a part of Transylvania?
- How are patients in a hospice
- Spaniards really do have a siesta
- How well is Donald Trump actually doing
- What does the Bible say about pastors
- Can a doctor be a raw material
- Hedgehogs have special care requirements
- What is the best independence speech
- What is your favorite activity in Australia?