How are people like ostriches
The flightless ostrich is the largest existing bird on earth. It can be up to 3.00 meters tall and bring it to a weight of up to 160 kg.
It can reach a speed of 80 km / h, which it can hold for up to an hour.
Its eggs can reach a diameter of approximately 15 cm.
The content corresponds to 24 chicken eggs. The eggshell is 1.5 to 2 mm thick and can safely bear the weight of an adult.
Its neck works like a periscope that can turn in all four directions. The bird has no goiter and no teeth, so it swallows every solid thing it can find in order to be able to break up the food in its stomach.
Whether stones, baby shoes, jewelry or other things that humans lose in nature. Ostriches are omnivores but prefer plant-based foods.
The bouquet has wonderfully long eyelashes, but they are actually feathers.
Its wings are underdeveloped and useless for flying, serve the bird for body heat exchange.
His sense of sight is impressive, he can see up to 3.5 kilometers, but his sense of hearing is quite underdeveloped.
The female can be recognized by its earth-brown plumage. In contrast to the male, which has beautiful black and white plumage.
The ostriches become sexually mature after two to three years. The mating takes place all year round. The male digs a hollow in the ground in which the female lays an egg every day.
The breeding season is around 40-42 days. Males and females take turns caring for the brood, with the male ostrich taking on the "night shift" because of its black plumage.
From the 8 to 10 eggs that the female lays in the clutch, the chicks hatch after one and a half months.
Father Strauss is very aggressive at this time and drives away all intruders, even lions and other predators.
- Canadians use WhatsApp
- Jacques Kallis is underestimated
- How will your love be
- Sounds Portuguese like German
- Which water is used for the inverter battery?
- Why is art not nature
- What causes motor hunting
- Why are sports important to athletes
- How do you prevent terrorism
- Losing weight affects your nose
- What do people think of Israelis
- How do I introduce myself in Mandarin?
- What is a military service
- Are arc welders safe
- Which musicians were ahead of their time
- Why are most of the Kannadigas so arrogant
- What is the future of Ethereum Classic
- Can a peasant join the Territorial Army?
- What screams I'm privileged
- Can a sole proprietorship be a unicorn
- What do we call newspapers in Kannada
- How do I improve eyesight
- What is the basic psychology behind ignoring
- Which makes my fingers twitch