Know what caused your BPD
Psychiatry, Psychosomatics & Psychotherapy
Those affected experience themselves as victims of their own violent mood and emotional swings, which can lead to extreme internal tension, which is then experienced as unbearable and painful. Many employ self-harming behaviors to ease this tension. Above all, many feel little or no pain during periods of extreme tension. Self-harm, drug use, and high-risk activities relieve tension immediately, but quickly turn into addictive problem behaviors. People who suffer from borderline personality disorder feel internally torn, have a disturbed self-image and a disturbed body awareness. They suffer from massive fears of being alone and unstable relationships.
The term borderline personality disorders (borderline: "Grenzlinie") has its origin because, according to psychoanalytic understanding, affected persons were settled in a kind of transition area between neurotic and psychotic disorders, as symptoms from both areas were identified. Borderline personality disorder is now considered a sub-form of emotionally unstable personality disorder. The disorder often occurs together with other personality disorders (comorbidity). Knowledge about the disease has grown considerably in recent years. It is therefore certain that an interplay between genetic Factors and in many cases early traumatic experiences are responsible for the development of the borderline disorder: over half of those affected report serious abuse, over 60% from emotional neglect, but almost all of them report a social one it is an environment in which they have experienced themselves to a large extent as strange, endangered and humiliated.
About 3 percent of the population suffer from borderline disorder. The first signs usually appear in adolescence. About the same number of men and women seem to be affected, even if significantly more women seek therapy. More than 60% of those affected have committed at least one suicide attempt, which shows the importance of treatment.
- Is MGR good or bad
- What is Marxist literary criticism
- Is Colin Kaepernick the new Muhammad Ali
- Why does everything seem pointless
- Gold prices fluctuate geographically
- Which city is near boston
- Will Dragon Ball Super continue after Broly
- Why were human rights written
- Is it good or bad to be smart?
- What do you think of Beijing
- Why was Dharavi not developed
- Where can I become a monk
- What did Romania do during World War II
- Why are superheroes single in comics?
- How should an Adventist dress on the seventh day?
- Was Yugoslavia under Soviet control
- Kawhi Leonard is the best
- Who are Salesforce competitors
- Indian women love their bald husbands
- Do mermaids really exist?
- What reminds you of your fragility
- Is fear all in your head
- Support the FBI Trump
- Which is the biggest city of Karnataka