Is Salesforce dead
Salesforce: The working day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. is a thing of the past
The SAP competitor Salesforce is preparing for a permanent change in everyday work even after the corona pandemic. "The working day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. is dead"Salesforce hiring manager Brent Hyder wrote in a blog post. However, the company has not announced which working hours will apply to employees in the future.
- ENKO Software GmbH & Co. KG, Föhren near Trier, Germany-wide (home office)
- OEDIV KG, Bielefeld
Almost half of Salesforce employees only wanted to come to the office a few days a month, according to an in-house survey by the company. At the same time, 80 percent of the employees wanted to maintain direct contact with their colleagues.
The specialist for corporate software from the network therefore wants to offer employees more flexibility even after the end of the pandemic. Most employees should come to the office one to three days a week - for work in a team, meeting with customers or giving presentations.
Salesforce offices are emptying
If employees don't live near a Salesforce office and don't have duties that require being in the office, they'll be able to work completely from home even after the pandemic. This will apply to a large part of the employees.
- Terraform with AWS
14./15. September 2021, online
- Cloud Computing with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
18.-20. October 2021, online
Anyone who has tasks that require constant presence in the office will, however, continue to work in the company's business premises in the future. According to the company, the proportion of employees who will be permanently in the office will be very small.
Salesforce sees improvements in staffing
In addition, Salesforce says it can break new ground when it comes to filling vacancies. In the future, new employees could be sought who did not live in the traditional city centers. Hyder describes another change if you do not have to be in the office for your tasks, you can also live in the country and work for the company from there.
"In the constantly connected world, it makes no sense to expect employees to work eight-hour shifts"wrote Hyder. Teams would sometimes have to be managed across different time zones, depending on the season there may be more or less to do - or private and professional duties simply have to be balanced.
"Employees need flexibility to be successful", summed up the Salesforce manager. The company's offices are to be remodeled from desk landscapes to more common areas. According to information from the beginning of last year, Salesforce had more than 49,000 employees.
- What better alternative to democracy
- Which country produces the most false news
- Why do I always feel restless
- Is Aotearoa Maori for New Zealand
- Why does Steve Wozniak emigrate to Australia
- Have you ever been psychologically attacked?
- Business wear Why are jeans considered unprofessional?
- Is motivational speaker a job
- Which IT companies use SAP?
- Can humanity continue to develop?
- Why is Donald Trump actually very smart
- Was Attila the Hun Turkey
- Is that a good narrative style
- Why don't everyone go barefoot
- Can you accept being humiliated for why
- Who What is Tim Horton
- How can a little girl look big
- What do the Italians know about Pakistan
- What is the English name of Sitafal
- Is North Korea the true communist country
- How can I cure my NPD
- Psychopathy has a spectrum
- What if the Gulf War never happened
- Russia falls apart
- Are there Vikings in Iceland
- Why do we need cache memory
- What do you think of Amartya Sen.
- What happened to moola com
- Mahabharat is real
- How to challenge an extrovert
- What's your best Durga Puja story
- What is the fate of Islam
- Agility and speed play a role in rugby
- What are different chakra natures