Is compulsory schooling an advantage for young children?
At the end of the school year in the school-leaving phase, all pupils receive a certificate with an assessment of their learning, performance and competence development.
1st and 2nd class
By listing all subjects in grades 1 and 2 in tabular form, the conventional text of a verbal assessment is supplemented or replaced. The performance evaluation follows a competence-oriented approach and maps essential learning and development goals: The evaluation takes place in relation to the framework curriculum, the study of the starting point of learning (LauBe) of the beginning of school and the learning documentation mathematics and language.
3rd to 6th grade
In grades 3 to 6, certificates are issued at the end of each half of the school year. In grades 3 and 4, the majority of the class parents' assembly can decide that a verbal assessment should continue to be given instead of grades. In grades 5 and 6, only grade certificates are issued.
In mixed-year classes, in which children from the beginning of school (1st and 2nd grade) study together with children from 3rd grade, all children receive the same type of certificate: a verbal assessment, which can also be given in the form of an indicator-based certificate.
In all Berlin primary schools - as in all federal states - at the end of the 3rd grade, the comparative tests in German and mathematics are written at the same time.
These comparative works show the performance development of the individual students. But the performance of the entire class is also compared within the school and also with the schools in the catchment area. The comparative work is based on the nationwide binding educational standards for primary schools.
- Why are there limits
- How European is Armenia
- Can a flashlight turn on by itself
- What can Kreuzkuemmel be used for?
- How TV channels calculate TRP ratings
- The role of software development manager is dead
- What did you buy at Diwali 2019
- How many people speak English in Laos
- New Zealand is like Japan
- Should I party in college
- How did St. Gluvias become a saint
- How effective are political protests
- What gift can I buy from Switzerland?
- How was Islam perceived before 9/11
- What is your most notable programming mistake
- What are today's minorities
- Why is Donald Trump lying on CNN
- What are the documents in the story
- What is your favorite piano concerto
- What are the secrets of church growth
- What makes a great science fiction novel
- Why is India safer than China
- How do you value a friendship
- Was Jesus of Aryan origin
- When was the iPad 2 released?
- What are some good Malaysian recipes
- How can ignorance be a blessing?
- Pakistan deserves India's friendship
- What is it like to live in Bucharest
- What does independent mean in a dog
- What are the Chinese media showing about India
- What is a jain meal
- What are reviews of SKIT
- Why do people beat their children