What new YouTubers have you seen lately
The 25 questions day
After I was able to read beautiful and interesting answers to 25 questions on various reading tours through blogs and I was always happy to get to know the authors a little better, I decided to make this day my own 25 questions day . And it’s about to start!
1. Do you have any pets?
There are 5 fish in my aquarium, very idiosyncratic cichlids that always stare at me when they are hungry. And believe me, that is a lot more often than you would think!
2. Name 3 things that are near you at the moment!
A carafe of water, my smartphone and the remains of my breakfast cereal.
3. What's the weather like right now?
Bright sunshine with what feels like 25 ° C. It's a shame that it should thunderstorm again on the weekend ...
4. Do you have a driver's license & if so, have you ever had an accident?
Basically I have one, but I haven't driven in a long time (and hardly before that either), but at least - or perhaps because of it - I haven't had an accident. ;)
5. When did you get up today?
Woke up or really got up? I woke up at 5:00 am and got up at 6:14 am. Yeah, I just love playing bongos on the snooze button! In addition, the mornings are always most comfortable in bed. Do you know that?
6. When was the last time you took a shower?
This morning - I can't leave my gorgeous pink grapefruit shower gel standing around unused!
7. What was the last movie you saw?
A good question! I think that was “Mother's Day” - one of the best films Austria has ever made.
8. What was your last text message?
An appointment information from my boss. Yes, I'm sorry. Unfortunately, I cannot come up with a more exciting answer ...
9. How does your ringtone sound?
For "normal" callers, I have set the standard iPhone ringtone. However, certain people were assigned their own ringtones, such as the “Navi CIS” theme or “Parachute” from MIA.
10. Have you ever driven to another country?
Yes, even a few times. But I've never been outside of Europe.
11. Do you love sushi?
Oh yeah!! Since I switched to a vegan diet, this has mainly been limited to tons of avocado maki of all kinds, but I can't get enough of avocados anyway. So that's fine.
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
It all depends on what I need, where I am and how much time I have. In the evening after work I often only make it to Lidl (which is on the way home), and on the weekend to a larger supermarket or various organic markets to replenish supplies. The dm drugstore is also often on the agenda.
13. Have you ever taken medicine to help you fall asleep better?
Years ago I tried a herbal supplement. But after it didn't really bring anything, it stopped with this attempt.
14. How many siblings do you have?
Two brothers, a half-sister and a half-brother, all older than me. Beautiful or?
15. Do you have a computer or a notebook / laptop?
Until recently I still had both a laptop and a desktop computer. Since I had hardly used the desktop computer in the last few years, I broke up with it a few months ago and I haven't missed it yet.
16. How old will you be on your next birthday?
I will be 31. How time flies ... By the way, my gift table can be filled all year round! : D
17. Do you wear glasses etc. Contact lenses?
Most of the time I wear contact lenses. I only use the glasses when I have to, although they are actually very chic ...
18. Do you dye your hair?
Yes i confess! My natural color would be ash blonde, but there must have been too much "ash" slipped into it and that's not particularly sparkling.
19. What are you planning for today?
After work, the mother of the boy's heart goes to the birthday party. So: eat.
20. When was the last time you cried?
That was the focus of the program “Sing my Song - The Exchange Concert” with Andreas Gabalier. The opening credits talked about his family's fate and the song “Amoi seg‘ ma uns again ”based on it, afterwards Xavier Naidoo was on stage to interpret this song. A wonderful and at the same time touching moment that hardly left an eye dry. ;)
21. What is the perfect pizza topping for you?
On a really good pizza base, pesto Genovese is enough for me. Fresh basil or rocket is also great on top, but it doesn't have to be.
22. What do you like more - hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Actually neither one nor the other. In times of cravings for meat, it was cheeseburgers.
23. Have you ever been awake for more than a full day - 24 hours?
Was I. As far as I can remember, it was almost 38 hours that I had to work through for a project.
24. What color do you have?
It's simple: blue.
25. Can you tell Pepsi from Cola?
I can, even including the various light versions. (Not that this is a talent to pride yourself on ...)
As you have seen, I do not like monosyllabic answers at all. You certainly don't just want to have decision-making questions answered. What about with you? Who else takes part in the 25 questions day?
- Can see x-ray glasses through clothing
- How were French colonial houses built
- How old is the Cuttacks Dussehra Festival
- Should Portland take action against anti-fascist organizations
- Why is an API used
- What are ancient Roman war crimes?
- What are considered nontraditional recruiting strategies
- Is Craigslist a Scam
- What makes an animal a pet
- How to teach a child courage
- Which are the top 10 Malayalam novels
- Does hot sauce ever go bad
- What are early blockchain applications
- What is the best travel destination in India
- What is an HDMI cable with ethernet
- Are tattoos popular in Canada
- What makes a good classical music recording
- Are the oysters that make pearls edible
- Will someone be richer than Jeff Bezos
- Is the Democratic Party populist
- Which is the worst economic crisis ever
- What is Picasso's Least Painted Painting
- When Sri Lanka became an independent country
- How many wars has Britain won?
- What is the Bayern Party
- What are some examples of elastic material
- Centipedes bite or sting
- Astigmatism in children increases with age
- What is implicit texture in art
- What are the weaknesses of the change
- Regret moving to Austin, Texas
- Makes platinum hard
- Does the SpiceJet flight serve you well?
- What does Ku Klux Klan stand for