What is the fate of Islam
.Books on Islamic topics can be found in the Eslamica Publishing House.
Fate is the event God has assigned to man. It is one of the most misunderstood terms in Islam.
A Muslim is convinced that ALLAH knows all future events. But the knowledge of God is not the drive for the action and therefore also not responsible for it. Rather, within the framework of the freedom granted to him, man has a degree of personal responsibility, which he must live up to by voluntarily exercising [taslim] devotion.
Furthermore, a Muslim believes that nothing happens that God's will does not allow. But at the same time, every event is a test in which you have to prove yourself through the inner attitude. The degree of fear of God [taqwa] and gratitude with which one faces the individual trials are signs of one's closeness to God. Therefore, the fate is not a rigid structure but dynamic with possible changes, among other things, in the night of the determination [lailat-ul-qadr], about which God in turn knows in advance or always knows.
Tyrants of the Umayyads and Abbasids, as well as other dynasties, have tried to teach Muslims that their rule of injustice is God's will and that it is therefore not permissible to offer resistance. Such thoughts, which mostly go back to the philosophy of the Ashariyya, are nowadays also spread by Wahhabism, among others. Man's responsibility to resist injustice and grievances is part of his area of responsibility. The success of his action, however, rests with ALLAH.
Accordingly, a Muslim sees a sign in every event and rejects the term "coincidence" even if he does not understand every sign.
- Which is the strongest volt or watt
- Was Hitler a sociopath or a psychopath?
- What are some examples of positive attitudes
- Can a doctor be a raw material
- How do deer antlers grow
- Should I go on or stay
- What was achieved in science in 2014
- Why are comics so popular
- Can America ever stop being racist?
- Which areas of Bangalore are Muslim majority
- How can I learn Australian English
- How did you learn Malayalam
- Is murder really immoral
- Can you describe your best kissing experience
- We are obliged to love our country
- Are the oysters that make pearls edible
- Does Washington DC have any cities
- Will the government close later today
- Any solution for night vision according to Lasik
- Do taller people really make more money
- Why does Netflix not offer adult films
- What is system software development
- What are some historical facts about Yorkshire
- Is Calgary actually full of conservative cowboys
- Why do people hate hate comments
- How can someone join politics
- How fog is formed
- Why is Jet Airways temporarily turning off
- Who is the best actor in the world
- Has Alexander ever met Chanakya
- What do you love about owning pets
- The US becomes a failed state
- Should I be afraid of psychopaths, sociopaths
- Who is God Indra now 1