Should you sue your employer
Sue employers: reasons, deadlines, costs and procedure
If employees have the feeling that the employer's decision is illegal, they can sue. But how does that even work?
The action against a termination must be filed within three weeks.
Deadlines: three weeks notice if you cancel
Costs: The plaintiff always has to pay
Course: First the quality appointment, then in front of the chamber
Appeal: appeal before the regional labor court possible
Duration: In the worst case, five years until the verdict
Termination: complain against it within three weeks
Dismissed for no reason: Why employees can't wait to go to court. more
Lawyers for labor law in Berlin
Labor law attorneys specialize in all laws governing the employment of employees and the self-employed. more
| Updated: Tuesday March 7, 2017 11:05 am
- Is it legal to stream Project Free TV?
- What do Pakistanis think of Indian girls?
- Can we use HTML programming in Android
- What do New Zealanders think of Singapore
- Do oil engineers work in the downstream sector
- How do you celebrate Single Awareness Day
- What are some good coding practices
- Is the world real
- What are the negative facts regarding Gandhi
- How can i learn pakistan
- Why are engineers socially awkward
- Why should you choose custom software development
- My quartz rocks contain gold
- Which is the fastest implementation of Python
- What are committed stem cells
- Who are India's Top Internet Entrepreneurs
- How can I talk to aggressive people
- Is the Klu Klux Klan legal
- Are you hot 2
- What percentage of the flat earth's inhabitants are creationists?
- What is a check no
- What's the fuss about Las Vegas
- Why are samosas not considered vegan?
- Is Louis Farakkhan anti-Semitic