What is the classification of concrete pumps
Concrete pump: features of the use of screw, piston models. Concrete transportation. Concrete pump automatic pumping: purpose and classification
With the help of this type of special equipment, a reception / supply of a concrete solution is carried out. The process can exist in both vertical and horizontal directions. Of the most important parameters that should be focused when renting a concrete pump, you can assign:
- Dimensions of the website where the installation of the technical support will be carried out.
- Distance to the place where the mixture is supplied.
- Properties of the pump for delivering concrete.
- The length of the sleeves of the concrete pump.
- Model of the concrete pump. By the way, Korean pumps are no worse than Japanese.
- The brand of concrete, plasticity (no less "P3") and the presence of additives in concrete.
- Is there an ABN competent operator?
- The volume of the concrete being pumped.
- The area and amount of supply of the mixture.
- Place and time of submission, planned duration of work.
- Number of concrete and schedule of their arrival.
- Condition of the access roads, creation of a fixed platform for the assembly of the concrete pump or the stationary concrete pump.
- The presence of a ready-made launcher of the pump for concrete for work, or it will be mixed on the site.
- Is the amount of water necessary to wash the concouter (in winter - heated).
- No interference in the work area (trees, power lines, cables).
Achievement and power
As with the performance of engineering, this parameter will not play an important role, since almost all models of concrete pumps have a high level of power and, accordingly, a high level of performance.
If a daily maximum output is not required, leave the choice on the rotor concrete pump. This type of shift technique can serve up to 80 cubes. Therefore, you save a little due to moderate productivity.
Do a large amount of work on a regular basis, if necessary. Rent a piston concrete pump. This device, besides high power, has the ability to work with low quality concrete mixtures.
Type of concrete lining
In addition to the main parameters, note this criterion as a concrete type. There are two categories of concrete pumps - piston and vacuum. The technology contained in the first category, in contrast to vacuum models, is more productive and reliable, ensures uniform work. However, the failures of this type of equipment are more common than the vacuum. The case in the presence of rubbing parts, as the details are more prone to wear and tear due to frequent penetration of large fractions of the concrete mix in the lumens between the specified parts.
The homogeneity of the concrete mix
When renting a concrete pump, do not misunderstand the type and design of the bunker for the notion of the recipient. It must be equipped with a mixing mechanism that ensures the homogeneity of the prophet-concrete solution. It is nice if the receiver is equipped with a vibratory drive with the presence of ACE. This device allows you to cut off the large fractions of the filler, reducing the likelihood of wear and tear and possible breakdown of the device.
The cost of renting concrete pumps
The price of automotive or stationary concrete pumping services in Moscow depends on the rental period - for an hour, postponement, day or month. Hence, the final cost of renting concrete pumps is to be determined by speaking with the owner and asking for a discount if ABN is near the job.
The construction scale, which strengthens strength every year, stimulates the development of technology. A variety of devices appear on construction sites in order to alleviate and accelerate the work.
On large construction sites, using a pump to feed concrete is particularly helpful. The use of modern technologies of obtaining a concrete solution significantly increases the performance and quality of work.
1 Features of the use of concrete pumps
The pump for concrete is complex in applying the technology. The use of the device has the following functions:
- only high-quality specialists are allowed to work with the device.
- it is necessary to adhere to the technology and operating rules;
- responsible relate to the organization and preparation of the work;
- use a special concrete solution, taking into account the diameter of the sleeve for feeding, the flow conditions of the mixture to a certain place and distance.
After considering the features of the application of such equipment, it can be concluded that the concrete pump is mainly used in impossible or difficult conditions for feeding the mixture. For example, a dense building is difficult to drive to the construction site, or you need to file a solution for a great height - with such difficulties with a concrete pump, it is easy to cope with.
1.1 Types of pumps
While working on the unit, the principle of displacement is in effect, the system creates a volume that can possibly vary. Such a principle divides pumping devices into two types: piston and herotor.
1.2 Concrete pump at work (video)
1.3 Piston devices
In piston devices, more specifically, is served constantly. So far, the technique has been able to apply a concrete mix at a height of 6 to 65 m, with the volume of the solution supply reaching 180 m³ / h. Small particles of cement sometimes intervene between the surfaces of the intoxicated flasks, giving the flask device a short service life.
The concrete solution comes with jerks. There are devices with a hydraulic device, which differ in the durability of the operation and the softer supply concrete. It doesn't change the feed rate, and the high pressure makes it possible to deliver long distances. The operation of two-cylinder devices is so smooth that it is almost imperceptible.
1.4 Herotor pumps
These are screw devices with a continuous supply of concrete solution. Properties of Heotor devices make it possible to work silently with the composition of any rigidity. When the diagram is made in the hose, it is removed with the motor, which can change the direction of rotation. The main disadvantage of the gerothric design is fairly quick hose wear for the mix. However, the advantage is the cheapness of repair, which can be done without the intervention of specialists.
1.5 Mixer concrete.
Delivering the concrete mix to the construction site is a difficult task. Invalid actions can handle the quality of the solution. The use of the concrete mixer prevents such nuances. A concrete mixer with a pump is fixed to the vehicle chassis. The iron dumbbell inside is equipped with blades. Moving the barrel clockwise helps move the mix inside, and when the reverse method is on it pushes a concrete mix along the blades to the outlet hole.
Advantages of using the blender:
- the homogeneity of the mass remains and the bundle of the solution is prevented;
- the solution is constantly on the move, even with delays that help maintain the technical properties of the material.
The barrel's capacity allows you to move or prepare up to 9 m³ of concrete solution. The concrete mixer is equipped with a loading compartment to pump the finished mixture to the construction site. Use such a transport if you can easily drive to the construction site. If there is no access to the development site - the pipeline, which is internal device, is used. The use of such a device has the following technological advantages:
- horizontal and vertical movement with one device;
- easy work in hard-to-reach places.
Pipeline devices - devices for connecting a concrete mix or a separate construction machine. The separate technique involves installing the pump on the car with a rotary boom. Such devices allow the solution to be transported in a vertical horizontal position for auxiliary structures.
The delivered mixture of trays is moved into the pump receiver, and through the tube, which consists of three parts, the solution is fed up high and in hard-to-reach places.
1.6 Stationary pump.
In the operating principle, the device is divided into standard, downstream, mobile or concrete pumps. The technology can be equipped with a mechanical or hydraulic drive. The main parameters of construction aggregates: feed height, power and distance.
The stationary concrete pump can be carried out in several versions and installed on a truck or a special platform that is responsible for the convenience of the move. It is worth noting that the design is in the form of a trailer with the chassis and provides a continuous supply of the mixture. To carry this technique is very easy to take care of a cargo machine.
The principle of operation is based on the continuous pumping of a large number of concrete masses. The design of the device has two modes: the supply of high pressure mixture (the power of work is significantly reduced) and a low pressure mode (with greater power).
1.7 Pump solution with a Kiefer tank pump
Mechanical engineering company STROYMUKHANA offers the buyer the buyer with 78,300 / 500/1000 jaws of the gerotor (screw). The pedal master pumps pump viscous and abrasive masses, a material that is characterized by density (foam concrete, polystyrene poly), cellular concrete solutions. The device is used to supply pressure to multi-component and complex masses that are sensitive to mechanical effects. The device also delivers pasty and liquid solutions with solid particles or fibers.
The mortar pump is equipped with a funnel to collect material from the mixing unit. The presence of a consuming bunker allows the material to be fed continuously when the cyclic action mixing technique is used. This is an important condition for working where the break is unacceptable (filling forms, mechanical application of plaster material, etc.). To make it easier to transport the device, they are equipped with a wheel chassis.
The feeding part of the screwing system consists of a heteropair and a feeding screw. The One Road screw (moving part of the steam) makes the planetary motion in the stator, which has an inner two-way surface with a step of twice the screw step. With constant contact, the screw and clip create multiple closed cavities.
As the screw moves, the cavity in which the discharge is formed increases from the suction side. Under the influence of such a discharge, the cavity fills with the pumped material. This design helps to carefully move foam concrete, plastering, and polystyrene mixes.
Herotor concrete pumps of small dimensions have high performance, allow you to pump, feed and apply the working material in void, pump mixes for bulk floors, feed, feed. Plaster solutions.
2.1 Pump for concrete with your own hands
Before assembling the main nodes of the device, you need to make a plan or make a drawing. It will help to collect all the devices in one. The main elements of the mechanism are pistons and cylinders.
All nodes and parts of the concrete pump are carried out with a lathe. When attaching the node parts, the accuracy of the error must be at least ± 0.1 mm. The base for the hull is made of stainless steel sheet, which helps prevent corrosion and chemical influences. The valve is adjusted with a screwdriver. The design is collected by a wrench of the required diameter. The drive part of the device is carried out by hydraulic or electromechanical means.
The choice of method depends on the financial ability of the master. Indeed, the hydraulic drive has a more complex design and high price level. Therefore, you should make your choice in favor of the electric drive unit.
Basically, a three-phase asynchronous electric motor is used, which is attached to the rod of the piston head. The mechanical converter and the low torque reduction gear are used to reduce the load.
2.2 Installation of the unit
The electric motor is mounted on the axial base of the trade. The gearbox is installed on the motor shaft with a coupling. The converter is connected to the piston of the pump and the output shaft of the down gear. Then the motor is connected to the lining cable.
When assembling a concrete pump, the following materials are required:
- accessories for drawing;
- iron sheet up to 6 mm;
- spaces for pistons and valves;
- metal pipe with a diameter of 400 mm;
- three-phase motor with a starter;
- a range of plumbing tools;
- reducer with downstream;
- car trailer or welded base.
Concretion is the most common type of construction in construction, it is used in most fields. In order to facilitate with a heavy solution, special equipment for the production and transport of cement were distributed. The simplest, but spent way of moving the solution - the pump for concrete, but the cost of installation eliminates small businesses. It is possible to make a concrete pump with your own hands, while the cost will be less than 30-40%.
Principle of the work of the concrete pump
Mobile concrete pump with high performance on the Caterpillar chassis
The concrete pump is a device with a single task preparation and delivery of concrete from the mix location to the target area. The installation is based on pipelines or concouters that transmit a solution to any point. The greatest need appears in monolithic construction and when creating reinforced concrete structures.
In order to sort the path of construction work, you should know how the concrete pump works. The principle of the work of the concrete pump is based on the properties of the liquid - it displaces and fills the changing volume of the system. When the volume completely fills the mixture, the solution is removed into the concreteid and then into the target area.
The device and the principle of the working concrete pump are divided into several groups:
- piston. Perform a constant feed at different distances. Modern devices are able to move the liquid at a height of 6 to 65 m. The volume of the mixture of the mixture reaches 180 m3 / h. It is different in the distribution due to the risk of smaller cement elements. Has a jerky feeding principle.
- hose (screw). Transport continuously. The tank pump for concrete ensures a large volume of transport of the material. The installation is characterized by silent operation when pumping the compositions of any consistency. When the connector is formed, it is stamped by a reversible motor. The tank pump for pumping concrete has one major drawback - a small resource of the hose, but the design is easy to independently repair;
- with hydraulics. In the presence of hydraulic units to work with concrete, the devices become more durable and transmit a solution (without changes in jerk and speed). The hydraulics help pump fluid at altitude and at distant distances. The hydraulic drive is made as simple as possible, the device leads to low energy consumption. Hydraulic pumps help pump mortar with lightweight aggregates, they are easy to use and maintain.
Piston concrete pump design
Drawings of concrete pumps for making with your own hands differ significantly depending on the type. All models are distinguished by the device, but have similar disabilities to a greater or lesser degree:
- be sure to use rolling stock;
- limited transport area;
- requirement for the composition of the solution.
The price of the homemade concrete pump directly depends on the required power and the diameter of the pipe. The pressure decreases for large pipes. Recently, the most popular has been with Konkonovoden (the ability to put concrete on the target section of different remoteness) and concrete pumps (smaller dimensions and mobility).
Types of aggregates
Conditioning devices are divided into 2 categories: with a mechanical knot or a hydraulic element. Rotary concrete pump and piston have their own performance and disadvantages.
Work of the piston system
Piston systems work on the same principle in all areas of use. In the movement level down, the absorption of a certain volume of fluid and a concrete receptor occurs on the second operating cycle, the solution is pressed into a gear sleeve. In the pipeline, the mixture enters the work area.
Piston concrete pump with mechanical drive
To work it is necessary to use the gate shutter, which opens the concrete at the suction phase and closes it during the ejection process. The shutter adjusts the direction of fluid flow. When testing, it is necessary to add machine oil to the working mixture.
The design includes a mechanical drive or hydraulic system. Modern concrete pumps work with hydraulics, since the system is powerful, it leads to the formation of greater pressure and increases the performance of the pump. If you compare to a connecting rod knot, the hydraulic system offers a larger range of piston stroke and gives smooth movement. A potential problem is loose contact between the piston and the camera. Microscopic cement particles penetrate between the piston and the cylinder, and explicitly accelerated the wear and tear.
Devices with 1 cylinder are practically not used, as they lead to a very pronounced pulsation in the supply of the solution. So far, two cylinders have been embedded in the system, they work alternately - so operations on concrete take place smoothly and continuously. The two cylinder mechanism is also less wear and tear.
Operation of the rotor system
The use of rotary concrete pumps is much more common as the unfortunate systems are more reliable. The basis is the rotor with fixed rollers (rubber air). In the rotation process, the rotor comes into motion rollers that transfer a mixture from concrete machines to the working hose. Important advantage - reverse function to remove air pockets and overload.
Rotatable concrete pump design
The operation of equipment and repair is easier. A susceptible design - hose wear or seal - both faults are easily eliminated on their own. Other disadvantages include poor performance (compared to the piston type) and poor portability of the large filler.
Screw pumps are also available for pumping the concrete pump, but they are inferior in durability and performance. Its operating principle is elementary: a screw is located in the passage chamber, which moves the substance as it rotates.
Rotational mechanisms are presented in various modifications, the main difference is the method of placement: stationary and automotive.
Options for basing aggregates
Before making the concrete pump with your own hands, you should decide about the type of content. The stationary version is a separate station for pumping the substance. Dimensions fluctuate in large areas, there are concrete pumps for small-scale construction and the construction of industrial plants. In order to move, the chassis is often installed.
Chassisless mobile design mainly has high performance, using the concrete pump to deliver a large-scale substance, a cup of high-rise structures. If there is a chassis, long distance transportation is not provided, they are provided in a section for movement in a section.
Stationary mixer and concrete wire
Today a new type was developed - a trailer device, it differs in a powerful chassis that allows you to move the installation in the long-distance tractor. For the construction of private housing or household structures, a mini concrete pump was created with a piston mechanism, which is less common with a pneumatic reception. It helps when working with trifles or in tight spaces.
The pneumatic installation is designed to work with homogeneous cellular solutions, differs in low power supply and the need to attach the compressor, but a stable supply of the solution.
The automotive type of pump is the most common in all areas of construction. Like any other garden technology on wheels, the concrete pump moves slightly independently and also has characteristic differences:
- The stationary station with high power applies exclusively to the large-scale construction, it is the road in operation and NOT legal. The automotive option can drive up to most objects.
- special nutrition is required for stationary ataggregates, in the building conditions it is difficult to create suitable conditions. In the bus stop, the power supply comes from the installation of the machine;
- a small pump is characterized by low productivity, and the cost of installing the bag is a far cry from all contractors. From the point of view of storage, the auto power unit is cheaper, and in addition it helps to carry out works faster sometimes;
- In modern cars, the complexes are integrated with a retractable arrow, simplifying the delivery of the solution in target areas with complex access or above. If the boom is not applicable, a linear pump is used to pump the solution up to 1 km and 120 m in height.
- Thanks to the professional operator in the cabin, the customer removes all risks associated with picking up the device.
Concrete Pump - Do You Buy or Make Yourself?
In the used optional equipment market, many sets, but it is worth thinking about the feasibility of buying it, since there is a possibility of making the concrete pump with your own hands. To build the installation you need basic skills. Homemade installations are less powerful and different from simplicity, and with the right fabrication they will work properly and smoothly.
It is initially important to determine the principle of the work of the concrete pump: piston or hydraulics. The piston type is the simplest, but due to constant friction, it leads to rapid wear of the elements of the device. Hydraulics in performance is much better but is more complicated. It is possible to make an automatic concrete pump, but they are less powerful.
Before starting the manufacture of a concrete pump with your own hands, it is important to branch off - this is a kind of valve, which will provide high-quality adhesion of the interlinking knife and the pump. The design of the design depends on the correctness of the choice of choice.
Concrete pump with their own hands
How to create the concrete pump - production technology
When working, the auxiliary instruments are required, the desired measure is thermal insulation. The generous pump is made according to a single scheme. Highlights of the assembly of the concrete pump:
- Assessment of the feasibility of manufacture. For a large-scale installation, it makes sense to purchase your own installation. For small and medium-sized workshops, it is advantageous to rent concrete pumps. The homemade concrete pump is a relatively complex and expensive process.
- Create a drawing. The scheme of the concrete pump is simple, its preparation requires the presence of minimal design skills or use existing systems. Independent manufacturing is a more difficult way, but it allows you to create a design for specific needs. The use of ready-made systems is thanks to the reduction in the cost of time and the possibility of studying feedback on the shortcomings of the drawing, or in this way investigating in order to improve the design.
- Selection of the cylinder with piston. The key element of the system should be chosen with the power reserve. The maximum diameter of the cylinder is 400 mm, it is better to choose smaller models. Evaluation of the piston stroke - from 50 cm. If there are no suitable parameters, the number of work cycles increases as a result - faster wear.
- Piston pass, cylinder. In order for the pump to serve for a long time, high-precision adjustment and repair of roughness should be carried out.
- Selection of the node type. Reduce the complexity and cost of manufacturing the device help the electromechanical pump. The hydraulic version can be prepared manually, but this will add to the cost and complication of the process.
- Install the gearbox. The mechanism should include a gear ratio to reduce and convert rotational movements into progressives.
- Installation of a pivot. The element is connected to the mechanism. A metal corner is used to make the welded frame. Alloy steel inverse valves are introduced into the system, it is resistant to wear and tear.
After the production of parts and assembly of the pump, it remains to check the functionality of the installation. It is forbidden to start the device without concrete or a specialized launcher (manually from cement with water and adding automotive oil).
Drawing of the concrete pump
Use of concrete pumps in construction
Monolithic high-rise buildings are almost always built with a concrete pump. Installations help deliver more concrete to any floor with minimal time and physical costs.
In terms of private construction, the situation is a little more complicated because the location of the special equipment is limited to the site, and manual preparation of the solution is an extremely long process. Automobile installations are sufficiently dimensional, in the working condition of the technology lasts up to 12 m wide, the use of the boom requires even more space, up to 70 m.Mini concrete pumps help to eliminate the problem, simplify the task and accelerate the construction .
You can order concrete with concrete pump for small construction in connection with the Kamaz on the one on which the highway is fixed: 2 pipes with connecting brackets. The improvised concrete pump with Kamaz is the total version of the concrete pump.
If no cargo vehicle arrives at the place, the assembly has to be done manually, but it is necessary to attend 2 and more people. Possible hand-assembled problems:
- rule a highway. In the high pressure system, the clamps cannot always withstand the pressure. Embossing attachment forms a hole. Need to stop the system, clean the pipeline and do a stronger fixture;
- pass the freeway. If you change the place of work you will have to transfer the pipe but it will not work with the solution. We have to dismantle, clean and re-touch the Autobahn.
A long time to establish equipment is still significantly less than manually kneaded.
Use of concrete pumps in construction
Advantages of automatic concrete pumps
Production Automatic installations have numerous advantages:
- embedded electronic control unit that controls the correctness and continuity of work. The operator selects the mode of operation and the device adapts the operation of the installation independently;
- independent flushing system for pipes and pump. Reduces maintenance time and congestion elimination;
- lighting the adjacent area to work with concrete pump after dark;
- sound warnings for important events;
- setting of gaps in the concrete distribution node;
- all pumping systems are supplied with a flushing system, special software and concrete wire up to 80 m.
- As an option, manufacturers offer a specific, adequate boom that simplifies the delivery of concrete at the destination;
- full engine compliance with Euro 4 standards;
- reliable spare parts are used to increase durability and reduce maintenance costs.
The construction of even small structures requires the use of a variety of instruments and techniques:
- The most common area of the concrete pump is the formation of a foundation. For the pile type, convenient and inexpensive use;
- the monolithic structure is based on a metal floor. will speed up the creation of the framework;
- Concreting is often combined with the use of other building materials. If the volume of work is large enough, it is useful or;
- after building the structure, it is always necessary to drill holes for electrical wiring, fastening devices, etc. - This is a simple and reliable method of laying communications in the walls, the method is applicable to other drilling operations;
- at the final stage of arranging the structure it is useful, with its help the hole will be smooth, the box for the outlet will be light.
The concrete pump is complex construction equipment, which is not easily independent, but in the presence of skills and times, the work is quite carried out. Production facilities are more functional and efficient, but they are expensive. If you want, you can often save on the orderly rental of concrete pumps.
- How do I overcome jealousy and selfishness
- The iPad Mini 4 is discontinued
- How old is the digital marketing industry
- How much do you value friendship?
- What are different irrigation systems
- How many flags does Great Britain have
- What hurts you more love or friendship
- What is carnauba wax
- Are you an SM trainee
- Is Kamala Harris politically damaged
- Why does Antarctica have no time zone
- How many nationalities can a person have
- Where does Max Verstappen come from?
- Are Romanians considered to be Slavs
- Why does Bollywood glorify Muslims so much
- How can I brand my name
- What are the best pro-Palestinian arguments
- Will Donald outdo the attack on Iran?
- Is oral sex illegal in India 1
- What is a UPI transaction
- What herbs are good in spaghetti sauce
- 1200 is enough to live in Dublin
- Was Attila the Hun Turkey
- Politics is more complicated than you think
- Any solution for night vision according to Lasik
- What is bgcolor in HTML
- What is the BJP's manifesto for the 2019 elections
- Can organic farming be practiced in conventional farms
- How can one focus on learning the programming language
- Depression changes your intelligence
- What is the Rohingya refugee problem
- How do I get to the BBC
- What is the wealth of Joel Osteen