How do I apply for social security
Working abroad - employer (A1 certificate)
In order as a Belgian employer to have an employee work abroad, you need certain documents such as aA1 certificate or aCertificate of Coverage. These documents serve as evidence that Belgian social security remains applicable. You canvia the online service apply on this page.
to submit an application
Use the button 'Application for work abroad' on the right of the screen. This service is secured. To use this service, you need to log in with an electronic identity card (eID), token or username and password.
If you would like to apply for secure access, you will find all the necessary information on the 'Register' page.
More information about the temporary work in another country can be found on the 'About Postings' page.
More information about the Work in several countries can be found on the 'About working in multiple countries' page.
A company can only submit a 'work abroad' application for an employee if this employee is employed by this company for the period requested. (For the requested working period abroad, a Dimona declaration from the employer must be available for the employee).
According to the application
After the file has been processed, thenecessary documents (A1 certificate or other) sent to your e-box. These documents are then valid in Belgium and abroad as proof that your employee is exclusively subject to the Belgian social security system.
If, during processing, it turns out that Belgian legislation does not apply to your employee, the LSS will inform you of this by letter.
For social service providers
Would an employer like to give you a power of attorney? You must then register this power of attorney for the relevant application group in the Mahis online service.
Do you havetechnical questions your access to the secure online services of the social security portal or questions about powers of attorney? Then please contact the Social Security Contact Center, which you can reach Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on 02/511 51 51.
For questions about thelegislation applicable to cross-border employment orthe use of this new online service please contact the LSS International Relations Directorate at [email protected]
- Who are the Ainu
- Why did you move to Dublin
- How dogs flirt with other dogs
- Why do I feel so demotivated
- How does a utopian society work
- What would a psychologist say about Trump
- What do Americans think of rugby?
- Which is better WhatsApp or Hike Why
- Most religious people don't like atheists
- What are the best Australian children's books
- Modi failed
- How does liberalism contribute to ideology
- What is an example of bureaucracy
- Is hipsterism in decline
- What Are Some Good Tulu Music Videos
- Why are engineers socially awkward
- What is Cantonese
- Washington DC is considered a state
- How does Filipino culture affect society
- Why does Kayak not support Qatar Airways
- Overtakes the trust SBI
- Is Hawaii safe
- What was the name of Israel before 1948
- Can we harvest methane from permafrost?
- White supremacy is rooted in cowardice
- Should I buy a business house?
- Business is a tough college major
- Which animal would a narcissist best symbolize?
- Why and what is increased vulnerability
- Is justified something good
- All bottled water is the same
- Why is Nigeria a breeding ground for fraudsters
- Why are Santeria cults dangerous
- What does God mean to a physicist