What is the best cream for hyperpigmentation
What can I do about pimple marks?
What are pimple marks?
Pimple marks are so-called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH). These are pigment spots that appear after inflammation. The reddish to brown discolored areas arise from healed acne skin areas
There are no pimple scars and still, pimple marks can be visually disturbing, as they make the entire skin look uneven and restless.
What works best with pimple marks?
Because pimple marks are visually annoying, you want to get rid of them as soon as possible. By a adapted skin care they can be reduced with the help of special active ingredients. A fruit acid complex in combination with the active ingredient niacinamide (vitamin B3) not only has a pore-refining and slightly horn-loosening effect, but also combats unsightly spots in the form of hyperpigmentation. Niacinamides counteract the excessive production of melanin. Vitamin B3 is contained in DERMASENCE PhytoClare, among other things. Fruit acids support skin renewal and thus cause pigment nests to be removed from the skin. The product DERMASENCE Seborra Serum is suitable for this as night care.
Also with chemical peels, which are carried out in the dermatological practice or in the cosmetic institute, existing pimple marks can be treated and reduced. These ensure a more even looking complexion.
How can I prevent pimple marks from developing?
It would be best, of course, to prevent pimples from forming counteract it directly and stop the inflammation from spreading to surrounding tissues. The DERMASENCE Seborra acute roller can be used for this. This way, pimple marks do not appear in the first place. 😉
The also plays an important key role in the development of pimple marks Sun. Because the inflammatory areas of pimples and impurities are particularly sensitive to UV radiation. This stimulates the melanin synthesis in the skin and so unsightly dark spots remain after the "pimple". Daily UV protection is therefore mandatory in order to prevent the development of pimple marks.
Choosing the right sun protection product is not that easy, especially for blemished skin. Are useful light gel formulationsthat moisturize the skin but have little to no lipid content.
The skin should be protected with a sufficiently high sun protection factor, especially if fruit acids are used in the sunnier months. The DERMASENCE Solvinea Med SPF 50+ is therefore particularly suitable for protecting the skin, especially the pimple marks, from the sun. You can find out how to apply sunscreen correctly in the blog article "Inquired: How do I apply sunscreen correctly?"
- Bayerl, Christiane (2015): Treatment of hyperpigmentation. In: aesthetic dermatology & cosmetology. Volume 7.6, pp. 30-37.
- Rümmelein, C. B., & Navarini, A. (2019): Hyperpigmentation. In: dermatologie. Volume 35, Issue 5, pp. 30-35.
Our product recommendations for pimple painting
Skin-clarifying night care serum
Solvinea Med SPF 50+
Intensive sun protection with a very high UV filter
Seborra acute scooter
Pimple stop - precisely and quickly
- What does the Airbus A320 cost
- Which football team is nicknamed The Magpies
- Is a socialist a Marxist
- Can horses remember riders?
- What is a literary principle
- Are people of Azad Kashmir ethnic Kashmiri
- Why is amethyst purple
- What can Indonesia learn from other countries
- Is the person capable of self-administration
- Why do porn stars come so often
- Shine Com is helpful
- What is human evolution
- Why are Ruger firearms so popular
- Why not fart cats
- How many Mexicans live in North Korea
- People are more selfish in India these days
- Can Ashkenazi Jews still be considered Levantine?
- What are the benefits of compassion
- Who is Prakriti Malla
- What is functional and non-functional test
- Why do people always look for the unknown
- What's the point in committing suicide?
- Who are India's Top Internet Entrepreneurs
- How cold it gets in Karachi
- What do Canadians think of Greeks?
- Can you describe your best kissing experience
- Why are Indian logical articles against BJP
- What is a simple definition of narcissist
- What is North Korea's greatest threat
- What is romantic love
- What is the WWII propaganda
- Are individual people selfish
- IIIT Hyderabad is a ragged proof
- What is BJP's mantra to win