Who is Rahul Singh Rajuput
Microbial Diversity in Ecosystem Sustainability and Biotechnological Applications
Professor T. Satyanarayana is a Faculty Fellow at the Division of Biological Sciences & Engineering, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, New Delhi. He received his M.Sc. and Ph.D. from Saugar University, India, and pursued postdoctoral studies in France. He has over four decades of research and teaching experience, and has received the Association of Microbiologists of India’s Dr. G.B. Manjrekar Memorial Award, the Mycological Society of India’s Dr. V. Agnihotrudu Memorial Award, and the Biotech Research Society’s Malaviya Memorial Award for his valuable contributions. He is a Fellow of NAAS, AMI, BRSI, MSI and Telengana Academy of Sciences and a member of the Editorial Board of several journals. He has also served as a reviewer for various respected journals. He has edited several books, published scientific papers, and has three patents to his credit.
Dr. Subrata K Das is currently a Scientist F at the Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Department of Biotechnology, Govt of India. He received his Ph.D. degree from Bose Institute, Kolkata and conducted postdoctoral research at the University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, USA. His research interests include geomicrobiology, metagenomics, and archaeal and bacterial origin and adaptation in geothermal springs. He has received the E.K. Janaki Ammal National Award from the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India; Prof. KS Bilgrami Memorial Award from the Society for Plant Research, India; Outstanding contribution award from the Association for the Advancement of Biodiversity Science and is a Fellow of West Bengal Academy of Science and Technology (FAScT) and the Association for the Advancement of Biodiversity Science (FABSc).
Professor BN Johri received his PhD from the University of Alberta, and gained postdoctoral experience at Alberta and the University of British Columbia, Canada. He has taught microbiology at Sagar, Bhopal, and Pantnagar. He is a recipient of several awards including INSA Young Scientist, KN Katju and the ICAR Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Award. He is a Fellow of the National Academy of Sciences India, National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, and National Institute of Ecology. He also received a Life Time Achievement Award from the AMI and Life Time Devotion Award from the Microbiologist Society of India. He has authored over 100 research papers and co-edited five books. He has recently retired after a long stint as Senior Scientist at the National Academy of Sciences at the Department of Biotechnology, Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
- How important is ISRO
- What causes the symptom of itchy eyelashes
- Why do people hate the word funner
- Who was treated worse Obama or Trump
- How often do married Indian women have sex?
- Should public high schools teach religion
- What are romantic thrillers Korean dramas
- What is the nickname of MS Dhoni
- What's wrong with watching child porn
- What is the real meaning of prayer
- When did Hazrat Umar RA die
- Why did women vote for Donald Trump
- Why is the method considered bad
- Who is the smartest fictional character
- Luffy has the highest bounty
- What was the scam with the Saradha Chit Fund
- What is Rahul Gandhi doing these days
- Without God, sin would disappear
- Why are you not a Christian
- How were atoms formed after the Big Bang
- Why did you leave India
- Can I bore my straight hair?
- How do I become a professional negotiator
- Golden Dawn is a neo-Nazi organization