How were you in your college days
Translation of "back in college" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
My summer in Paris, back in collegewhat so enlightening:
You know when I look at your smile right now, you look just like you did back in college.
You know, when I look at your smile right now, you look just like that back in college.
Back in college, I'd spend my days ... marking trees in the woods with this ... this orange spray can.
Back in college I spent my days marking trees in the forest with this ... orange spray can.
Back in college... it was love at first sight for me and Marshall, but when it came to making the first move, well, he needed help.
Back in college it was love at first sight for me and Marshall, but when it came to taking the first step, he needed help.
Even back in college, she was only really happy when the three of us were together.
My summer in Paris, back in college, was so enlightening: the art, the history, the free cheese just for wearing a low-cut top.
My summer in paris back in college, was so enlightening: the art, the history, the free cheese, just because I wore a low neckline.
I remember your code from back in college.
I still know your code from the University.
I'd be back in college, a sophomore.
I took some back in college, but that was a while ago.
Pay off my debts, or I'll tell everyone about those games we fixed back in college.
Pay my debts or I'll tell everyone we at college manipulated the games to have.
Maybe when I was back in college, and they'd be right, but not recently, no.
Maybe when I was in college was and they were right, but lately, no.
I'm thinking that something pretty heavy went down with Tyler and Gavin when they were back in college.
I think something pretty violent happened between Tyler and Gavin when they were were back in college.
I mean back in college, you were the guy.
Content May Be Inappropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 42. Exact: 42. Elapsed time: 99 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Can government employees trade in derivative stocks?
- Support illegal immigrants open borders
- Why do intellectuals hate modes
- Why is water added to alcohol?
- What software do professional web designers use
- How INFJs find peace
- Why Indian Politics is Full of Corruption
- Are men or women more open-minded
- Is fear the worst human emotion
- Do you accept Donald Trump's truth?
- Why are glasses so expensive?
- How does the EKG differ from the heart rate
- Why are cats so unpredictable
- South Democrats are becoming a rare thing
- What role do government bureaucrats play in society?
- Depression can keep you from loving someone
- Who supported Hitler and why
- Why is King Aurangzeb not liked by Hindus
- How was Freddie Mercury personally
- How does sedimentary rock differ from the ground
- Is there any consciousness other than object consciousness
- Why was Cyrus Mistry removed
- Why should I become a monk?
- Can we boil water at room temperature