Will the world be a better place
The world would be a better place if we just ...
Well, the heat paralyzes me and my ideas for blog posts seem to be behind an iron door with a padlock. That's not a problem, but at the moment I can't find the key for the padlock. 🙂
But then there was a creative suggestion: Today, somewhere on the Internet, the incomplete sentence “The world would be a better place if we only ...” was thrown into the room and there were some very interesting answers that I am not interested in here. Rather, I would like to reflect on how I would spontaneously complete the sentence:
- ... appreciate and love ourselves more.
- ... would see and appreciate the uniqueness in everyone (also in ourselves).
- ... would see with gratitude the things, people and animals that we have around us.
- ... trust that our inner guidance knows what is good for us.
- ... we would laugh more and be happy.
- ... would do the things that are in harmony with the divine essence within us.
- ... would make us aware that everything is connected with everything.
- ... would find our inner peace and live outside.
These are just a few points that come to mind spontaneously. I believe that we can only make the world a better place if we start with ourselves. I cannot create peace in the world when I am at war with myself inside. How can I make other people happy when I am not happy myself? It will not work. In my inner realm I have the freedom to let go of negative things and to balance them out. I have the freedom to make peace with myself inside and be happy. Everyone has freedom, but we often forget it when the day-to-day problems occupy us too much.
Perhaps it is a nice exercise to ask yourself before going to sleep in the evening: What have I done today to make the world (my inner world and then the outer world) a better place. Try it out, maybe you can think of completely different things with which you can make the world, at least in your environment, a better place.
About the author
My name is Anne-Kerstin Busch. With my books and courses I want to inspire you to live a full life. As a writing mentor, I help coaches write texts that reach people's hearts. I pass on my 15+ years of experience working with holistic entrepreneurs.
- What is India's role in Balochistan
- Are your parents dead
- Can there be a libertarian socialism?
- How has Christianity received political support?
- Like AMU for an MSc in chemistry
- Are all herbivores nervous
- What is the google search console
- Are there ugly celebrities
- You should celebrate your child's mediocrity
- How big was Hitler
- How is the Tata Advanced System Ltd.
- 5G network will be so expensive
- Most of the Jews in Israel are secular
- What is the antonym of Scratch
- How immature can Rahul Gandhi be
- Which is easier IELTS or TOEFL
- Which manufacture produces the best military aircraft
- Do cruise ports have stopovers like airports
- Why is the keyword ranking not stable
- What's so bad about social media
- What is the rational ignorance effect
- What motivates teenagers
- Who has the most followers on Twitter
- Why are people staring at my eyes
- How many Hollywood stars got married to their relatives
- How do I write short speeches
- Why is the Oval Office oval
- What does the clock 13
- Are temples allowed in Hinduism
- How much should a 5 4 ballerina weigh
- How is the manual check carried out
- Which country is the best car
- What is the name of the Thai alphabet