Is Hinduism essentially monotheistic
The Theological Real Encyclopedia (TRE) [Theological Encyclopedia] is a modern specialist encyclopaedia comprising 36 volumes of text (1976-2004) representing the present state of theological research as a whole. More than a generation of scholars have collaborated in its production, to create a unique internationally-oriented reference work containing more than 2,500 articles (on over 28,000 pages of text) which stands as a document of the history of scholarship. The TRE is an indispensable tool for research, study and teaching, principally in theology, but also in its neighboring disciplines such as history, philosophy, Jewish studies and religious studies.
The Real Theological Encyclopedia treats the whole range of ecclesiastical and theological subjects from an ecumenical and international perspective; it deals with faith and thought, theology and church, acknowledgment and, if possible, understanding, beyond the boundaries of Christianity. Thus, in addition to the disciplines of the Old and New Testaments, church history, systematic and practical theology, the work also integrates Jewish studies, religious studies and philosophy - or rather, sees them as integral to theological study.
The users find central theological keywords (eg Eucharist, faith, Easter, sin, baptism) ethical topics (abortion, sexuality, death penalty), historical events (eg Crusades, National Socialism, Reformation) and people (from Abraham, Adam and Eve through Martin Luther, Mary, Friedrich Nietzsche to Teresa of Avila and Ulrich Zwingli) in addition to historical religious and religious studies overviews of all regions of the world (New Age, Siberian religions, Re-incarnation) and keywords from the history of religion (plant symbolism, literature and religion, pictorial arts).
Besides an exact reproduction of the complete text, the online version presents all the illustrations, maps, graphics and tables included in the printed volumes. A comprehensive search engine allows detailed researches which extend the bounds set by the systematic referencing of the two volumes of the overall index (published 2006 and 2007).
Links to the encyclopaedia Encyclopaedia of the Bible and Its Reception (EBR), to de Gruyter's theological journals and to external sources will gradually create an unparalleled expanding electronic corpus of theological knowledge.
- Which is better PCI or PCIE
- What was President Trump's most outrageous claim
- Why do we need cache memory
- Why can't I speak in English
- How were French colonial houses built
- Why do you think immigration should end?
- Who was involved in the Pacific War
- Why is Nigeria a breeding ground for fraudsters
- Why are there judgmental people
- How to be seen Dravidian
- Is OS X Yosemite particularly buggy
- What is the opposite of for
- Why is Ratan Tata Single
- Politics should be viewed as religion
- Will Rahul Gandhi ever defeat Modi?
- Who was Vlad Tepes
- Why are you socially awkward
- Everything is natural
- Why are topaz gemstones so popular
- Depression can keep you from loving someone
- Why are men's moisturizers so expensive
- How is the team decided
- What are the important elements of Christianity
- Why do I always feel restless
- What do you think about social justice
- Do you know malayalam
- Python changes the programming
- Is Bengali a Muslim or Hindu language
- What are the benefits of Splunk
- Can someone steal my karma
- Celebrate Russian Americans Rozhdestvo
- How does fire taste?
- How do vampires multiply