Economic Policy What are the best taxes
In socialist economics: summary of the efforts and objectives to realize state tasks with the help of taxes. It is part of the state's economic policy. Because in the nineties the tax payments of German corporations were extremely low due to relocations. but this succeeds less and less.
1. Macroeconomic: all tax measures to achieve financial, economic and socio-political goals. The objectives of tax policy can be of a fiscal nature, e.g. B. Increase in tax revenue. In addition, tax policy is used to achieve economic policy goals (—fiscal policy). Finally, tax policy measures serve to achieve socio-political goals. Examples: consumption control (spirits tax), social policy (progressive tax system), population policy ("bachelor tax"). The means of tax policy are the variation of tax rates and the tax base. 2. Business management: all measures to achieve tax policy, in particular tax balance sheet policy, corporate goals, such as minimizing tax expenses, tax payments, the tax present value or maximizing the net present value of a company (business tax theory, tax planning).
Part of state financial policy that understands taxes as a means of achieving a society's goals. Fiscal tax policy can be disregarded here because it is not a conscious tax policy, but only serves to finance an expenditure program by means of which the economic policy goals are to be achieved. Knowledge of the tax effects is necessary for the effective use of tax policy. The goals of tax policy correspond to those of general economic policy insofar as they can be realized with the instruments of taxes. Taxes are therefore to be seen as efficient alternative instruments, whereby the tax revenue can only be regarded as an expected parameter, whereas the tax rate and tax base or their changes represent the action parameters of tax policy.
Previous technical term: tax planning | Next technical term: tax policy, operational
Report this article to the editors as incorrect and reserve it for editing
- What causes swelling
- Who has adopted the Chinese flag
- How can I learn Australian English
- Is English popular in Pakistan
- Where do rich people live in Pakistan
- How does freon smell
- What is the most interesting song
- How does maternity leave work in Switzerland
- Who, in your opinion, cannot be replaced
- How many people speak Nahuatl
- Why does Red Bull sponsor extreme sports
- What is the MCX Market
- Does equality take precedence in democracy
- What are some classic Japanese snacks
- Why are guys so selfish
- How often do single women masturbate in general
- What is 10 Mbit / s internet
- Is it bad to buy expensive things for your girlfriend?
- Why is Apple successful
- An allergy also cures asthma
- How does spicy food affect dogs?
- Is it right to hit your kids?
- What is the case of Cyrus Mistry
- Where can I learn Java for beginners
- Why is it so difficult to become a politician
- What are all forms of anarchism
- Is the person capable of self-administration
- How dearly Indians love MS Dhoni
- What is buying and selling in Forex
- Why did Imam Ali hate the Iraqis
- Are techno thrillers labeled as speculative fiction
- Should celebrities receive an honorary doctorate
- Who found North America first
- What Makes You Learn Java?