Should Dhoni be expelled from the team
- CSK and Delhi meet at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai
- Coach Ravi Shastri with the request when teacher and student meet
- Shreyas Iyer was excluded from the game with a hamstring injury
Mumbai: Delhi Capitals will make his IPL debut as captain Rishabh Ball. MS Dhoni will be his opponent in his first game as captain. Dhoni is the second most popular captain in the IPL. The CSK captain is also the guru of the ball in the national team. That is why the Indian trainer Ravi Shastri observes that the teacher and the student are facing each other.
CSK for both of them tweeted ahead of the Delhi Ravi Shastri battle. Shastri said things would be fun if the teacher and student faced each other, asking fans to hear both of them 'words on the butt mic during the game. Dhoni and the ball are the ones that make noise while holding the wicket. Whenever Dhoni is constantly inspiring the bowlers, he keeps saying words to make the ball laugh.
Read also: A six after a thousand days; Glenn Maxwell revealed above as well
Rishabh Pant takes over Delhi captain after injuring Shreyas Iyer. In the first game, the ball is happy that Dhoni's team will be the opponent. Pant said he learned a lot from Dhoni. This is an opportunity to learn more from him as a captain. He will also test his experience as a player for Delhi. The Delhi captain said it was an attempt to bring out another game against CSKA. The duel between Delhi and Chennai will take place on Saturday evening. It was also the first game of the season for both of them. It is expected that there will be a tough game between Delhi, which reached the final last season, and CSK, who are eliminated from the play-offs.
Will Dhoni's surprise star play for the Chennai Delhi Probables team?
- Trump re-election is guaranteed
- Why did you visit China
- Why do governments politically invite corruption
- Who is Rahul Singh Rajuput
- Coimbatore is a fully developed city
- Who actually owned the Adidas brand?
- What makes a good sermon
- Has Trump run for president before
- Is it common these days to have divorced parents?
- Who are the most famous Sephardic Jews
- Why does Carl Loyd hate Cristiano Ronaldo
- Why are babies born without kneecaps
- John Lennon was an introvert
- Why did riots break out in Bengal?
- Which are the anti-hindu news channels
- Why is Cyprus still in the EU
- How was Chandrayaan II brought into being
- People tweet while watching TV
- Reading helps improve the flow of conversation
- How can I get colder and less sensitive
- Why is Hollywood in Hollywood
- What is CAPL
- Is Donald Trump a draft dodger
- Celebrate Habib Fanny Eid