What is the reason for giving a deposit
Rent deposit from the job center: Application for a loan from Hartz IV
Rent deposit from the job center: the requirements
The rent deposit is subject to Section 22 (6) of the Second Book of the Social Code Housing acquisition costs. The job center can therefore call them necessary need recognize. The job center can also help with moving costs.
Incidentally, this service is completely free of charge: With the notification of move, it is easier for your contacts to find out about your new address.
Everything is done for € 0
With the free notification of move, you can still be reached by all important contractual partners - e.g. for your bank and your insurance company.Use now for free
The move must be necessary or ordered
For a rental deposit loan from the job center, your move usually has to be, for example because of:
- Separation and moving out of the shared apartment
- New addition to the family - the old apartment is too small
- The old apartment is uninhabitable, for example due to mold
- Own use of the landlord
If that Job center arranges the move itself, it can also grant the loan.
The apartment must be appropriate
Your new apartment must - in accordance with the guidelines of the job center - be of an appropriate size and not be too expensive.
The savings are not enough for the deposit
In addition, the loan will only be granted if you can prove that you have the Do not pay the rental deposit yourself can.
Good to know:
How to apply for the loan at the job center
You can use the loan for the rental deposit informal apply with a simple cover letter to the job center.
The following information should be included in your application:
- the amount of the rent deposit for your new apartment
- what date you need the loan
- Also state that you cannot raise the rental deposit from your own resources.
Include a written receipt showing the amount of the rental deposit. The future landlord can issue this to you.
Important: Always wait for the approval of the job center before signing the rental agreement - otherwise the deposit loan and possibly moving costs for the new apartment may not be covered.
No interest on loans
This is how the loan repayment works
The rental deposit loan is interest-free. You only have to repay the job center the amount that was advanced for the rent deposit.
This runs completely automatically: According to the law (Section 42a Paragraph II SGB II), the job center is allowed to do so monthly 10 percent of the Hartz IV standard rate withheld until the loan has been repaid - from the month following the disbursement of the loan.
Exceptions But there is also: If the temporary reduction of 10 percent is an unreasonable burden for you, a lower percentage can be agreed with the job center in justified cases.
- Are double convex lenses converging lenses
- How does it work to be a television writer
- What's your certified dating advice
- What is the qualification grade for ISI
- What is a diphthong
- Why is the rude finger rude
- Are the new atheists atheists
- Why are ladyboys so common in Bangkok
- How do I improve in life
- Are homogeneous teams better than heterogeneous teams
- Updating the Android OS will reduce the memory
- Which river is in Warsaw
- Is fear the worst human emotion
- How do you get a drug dealer
- What are examples of social responsibility
- Can you eat shrimp eyes
- How is God impartial
- Survive vegans vegetarians
- Who is the current Chinese Prime Minister
- Patty Wagstaff is the best female pilot ever
- Are there stock trading simulator games
- When is critical thinking counterproductive?
- Is Kamala Harris politically damaged
- What is the google search console