What is Sweden famous for?
Everything you need to know about Sweden! - Sweden - the country and people in Sweden
80 percent of Sweden is made up of vast forests, mountains, lakes, rivers, moors and wilderness. Large cities, including Stockholm, are also embedded in the unspoilt nature. The relationship between the size of nature and the smallness of humans still shapes the Swedish soul today. Access to unspoilt nature is a natural right for all Swedes. "Allemansrätten" is an ancient custom, the right to public use, which is anchored in legislation and guarantees anyone who behaves responsibly and considerately the right to move freely in nature without asking the landowner for permission. One through love but also for modern Swedish society one can almost be compared with a state religion. Nature's treasures made Sweden a rich, progressive nation. Caring for nature is deeply rooted in the Swedish consciousness. With great determination the Swedes defend and protect this national treasure, which becomes more unique and valuable as the world population increases. Fresh air, clean water, healthy forests, large open spaces and intact, unspoilt nature that is accessible to everyone.
Friendly, hardworking, orderly, upright, gullible, shy and reserved, stingy and a bit cumbersome - this is how the Swede is described by foreign observers and also by the Swedes themselves. Is this cliché true? Yes in many ways, for good as well as bad. Just over a century ago, Sweden was a primitive farming country, one of the poorest in Europe. In order to survive in the barren climate, one needed qualities such as diligence, patience, inventiveness and the ability to work together. Virtues that shaped the creation of today's Swedish society. Equality and collectivism are two key terms used to describe the Swedes. The conviction that no one is worth another person permeates the Swedish worldview. A Swede is expected to be dutiful about their affairs, work hard, and take responsibility for others. Elitist awareness, extravagance and lifestyles that deviate from the norm are still taboo for many Swedes.
- Who can evaluate property
- Is reading CHANAKYA NEETI really helpful
- Why is my boss treating me unfairly?
- Are languages similar to Marathi and Hindi
- What is the hierarchy of a mafia
- Which is superior Christianity or Satanism
- Indian rappers make money
- How TV channels calculate TRP ratings
- Why can't I stop listening to music?
- What are some inexplicable truths about Canada
- What is a politician's salary
- Who could change the law?
- How should slim woman increase breast size
- Is it a weakness to be emotionless?
- Why is it important to be a critical thinker
- What does internet user mean
- Why do pugs behave like babies
- How can I sell my mushrooms
- What happened to the ASALA terror group
- Like AMU for an MSc in chemistry
- Who is Ratan Tata
- What is a cultural problem where you live
- Are related to Kashmiris and Jews
- Is cancer a viral disease