What is the exact definition of sport
His attention is therefore directed to stadium facilities, sports halls, football games, athletics competitions, people trimming in the forest, car races, etc.
If he is on earth for a longer period of time, he may notice a sporting goods store, the House of Sports of the German Sports Confederation, a sports department in a large city and the sports jurisdiction. If he sees chess players, he may have doubts whether they can be mentioned in the same breath as the gymnasts. Is there a connection between the chess piece and the horizontal bar, between horse racing and people trimming in the forest?
Such and similar questions could be asked by our foreign visitors without knowing the names of the activities and devices that we almost naturally used when formulating the questions.
But how could the stranger find out that all of the activities, facilities and equipment mentioned have something to do with what we call sport? How can he succeed in recognizing that the traffic he observes in a big city has hardly anything to do with sport, whereas driving almost the same vehicles in an isolated area is a sport? Why is the race after the train, if you are late, not usually called a sport? Conversely, if you complete the same route on a tartan track in a certain amount of time, you may receive a gold medal, which is the highest honor in the sport.
Just reading the questions is enough to see that it is not just our stranger who would struggle to find answers to such questions.
The question of the nature of sport, of what distinguishes sport from other social phenomena, what is "specific", has a long tradition, and the attempted answers are as much as controversial. This has to do with the diversity of the sport.
Sport has the most varied of meanings for the most varied of social groups (earning a living, compensation, health, national representation, etc.), and as an activity it is broken down into a variety of individual activities and experiences. On the other hand, this is due to the fact that the sport used to be different from the sport of today, which in turn will differ from that of the future .... "
- How do you learn Kanji online
- How is Google Chrome better than Safari
- Reads badly for your eyes
- How does the neuron process information
- What causes the symptom of itchy eyelashes
- How do Romanians make money
- What happens if China takes Pakistan over
- Nepal Dies Nepal
- Who is Christie Brinkley
- How did Naidus come to Coimbatore
- What is Christian Morality
- Why is Senator Lindsey Graham so aggressive
- What are different irrigation systems
- What is communist party
- Is it worth it to learn Elasticsearch
- How can you control river pollution
- How do I identify real blood stones
- What is the language of Hindu
- What is Banaras famous for?
- What are some types of military march
- Who own planets in space
- President Putin is still popular in Russia
- How will Western democracy fare in Russia?
- What is Narendra Modi's brother doing