How was the arrangement of the medieval villages
Which legal and administrative areas are there over the villages?
The villages are part of a secular and ecclesiastical area of power that determines people's lives. Essential elements of the order are the manor, the district court and the parish.
The manorial rule played a major role in medieval administration. It is responsible for the jurisdiction, securing the readiness for defense, the maintenance of the road and path network, the maintenance of public order as well as the execution of the orders of the sovereign and the state parliament.
The regional courts, initially called count courts, originally had extensive civil and criminal law competence over all residents of their district. The social "isolation" of the nobility, numerous court privileges and the rise of the cities with their own jurisdiction mean that the old regional courts eventually develop into courts responsible for all non-privileged residents of a regional court district and for all serious criminal cases (including certain civil cases) committed here . They are run by a manor as a “district court authority” and are primarily responsible for criminal offenses with blood leakage or for theft, manslaughter and rape as examples of “things worthy of death”.
Judgment sessions are long held in ancient traditional places in the open air. In the late Middle Ages sovereign ban judges appear, who pass the verdict and have it carried out by the sovereign executioner.
The manor is responsible for all non-regional judicial crimes, insofar as they occurred among their own subjects and on manorial soil. In addition, there is the “eaves jurisdiction”, which also includes minor offenses committed by foreign subjects if they have occurred in the farmer's house or as far as the water runs out of the eaves (house peace). In addition, there is civil law competence for the subjects.
- When do movements become cults?
- What has communism brought to India
- How difficult is an MBBS in India
- Can you find gemstones in Wisconsin
- How much will Medicare cost in 2020
- How does Flask compare to Django
- How many villages are there in Haryana?
- Why do insects have compound eyes
- Sodium hydrogen carbonate absorbs carbon dioxide
- How do you maintain friendships in college
- Why do I hate children
- What's the problem with the BJP
- Who cannot become an investor
- What is the cheapest cargo plane
- How are Nigerians treated in Germany
- What is Israel's Ethnic Composition
- How does it feel to live in Sweden
- What makes an animal a pet
- Turkey is Iran's best friend
- What is the duty of the federal jury
- What factors influence investing
- Why is my perforated eardrum not healing
- Is DTU better than some IITs
- How internet TV works