What are grade points in 10th grade
The 15-point system
The school grades are divided into 6 areas:
very good, good, satisfactory, sufficient, inadequate and inadequate.
With the exception of insufficient, these grades are further differentiated into strong, normal and weak. Expressed in numbers, a "+" or a "-" is added to the notes to indicate the tendency within the note.
In the 15-point system, the differentiation of the grade is assigned three numbers, starting with a 5 - (five minus), which is equated with one point. When differentiating the grades in terms of a respective improvement - the next best grade would be a 5 (five) - an additional point is added and the accumulated grade is expressed as a number: A 5 corresponds to 2 points. This principle is held up to the 1+. According to this, a 1+ corresponds to a maximum number of points of 15 that can be achieved.
- Will robots create or create more jobs?
- What is political economy in capitalism
- How many Catholics are there in China
- Why do I sometimes just hate people
- What are tarot cards used for?
- What are some indicators of spiritual apathy
- What use is photography
- People with Aspergians experience jealousy
- Why do some plants grow in water
- Where can I find out about Hyperledger fabric
- Is it possible to stop taking antidepressants?
- Are immigration quotas fair
- Which city produces the most rappers
- What do the uniform colors of the marines mean
- What was Hitler's Sikh Army
- What time zone is Alaska in?
- Can play Dhoni cricket
- Is it good to join the British Council?
- How much do court clerks earn annually
- What do women think of their vagina
- How do Turks see Pakistan and Pakistanis
- Is it to lie against God?
- Donkey meat is sold in Pakistan
- Is community really necessary