What antenna is used on TV
Requirements for DVB-T2 HD reception
To receive DVB-T2 HD, an antenna suitable for the reception forecast and a DVB-T2 HD receiver are required. Make sure that this supports video coding HEVC / H.265, audio coding HE-AAC and dynamic PMT switching to display the correct NDR country window. These and other capabilities are met by all end devices that have the green DVB-T2 HD logo shown.
The right antenna
Which antenna is best suited for DVB-T2 HD reception depends on the distance between the individual receiving location and the transmitter and its transmission power. In the vicinity of the transmitter, a small, passive or active indoor antenna can be sufficient. Outside or roof antennas are used at greater distances. Correct alignment and polarization (horizontal / vertical) of the antenna also play an important role in ensuring good reception.
As for DVB-T, an antenna for the UHF range is required to receive DVB-T2. As a rule, a new antenna does not have to be purchased.
The different device classes
Devices with green DVB-T2 HD logo: This device class enables the reception of all unencrypted programs. It also guarantees that additional services such as EPG, teletext, subtitles, audio description and switching to regional programs are supported. It is possible to receive encrypted, private program offers, but the platform operator also needs to purchase a decryption module. There are additional monthly costs for the decryption of private HD programs.
Devices with the freenet TV logo of the platform operator Media Broadcast: In contrast to the device class with the DVB-T2 HD logo, this enables the reception of all programs (unencrypted and encrypted), as a decryption module is already integrated. There are additional monthly costs for the decryption of private HD programs.
Devices without logo: This device class enables the reception of all unencrypted programs. Support for the additional services provided, such as EPG, teletext, subtitles, audio description, switching to regional programs and an upgrade option for receiving encrypted programs is not guaranteed.
- When can Afghanistan merge with India?
- Why do bad things happen
- How do I write code in Python
- Why are journalists approached in India
- Has anyone used Wanikani to learn Japanese?
- What is my nationality 5
- Is reverse aging possible 1
- Not surprisingly, a clean shit about modes
- How can I improve my mouse technique?
- What role do young professionals play
- Why is modern society so boring
- Why wasn't Kashmir surrendered to Pakistan?
- Would the support of Trump harm an acting career
- INFJ males are very rare
- How should engineering be taught
- Why is sport important when studying?
- What is Ipswich famous for
- Where should I visit in England
- What does it take to join drdo
- Can a writer be a publisher
- Why do people have names
- Which factors contribute to the success of an empire?
- Why are the people of Pakistan misled in Kashmir
- Why was Dharavi not developed