Uses Salesforce Gmail
We collect and process your transmitted personal data so that you receive as tailor-made content as possible for your inquiries. You may be wondering what we do with your data and ask yourself one of the following questions:
What is data manipulation?
That is all handling of personal data. For example, we save, manage or delete the personal data transmitted to us.
How do we process your personal data?
We use Salesforce (including Pardot) and Google (Gmail, Calendar, Contacts, Drive, Analytics). This includes storing and processing your data.
When do we collect your data?
In principle, we process your data when you contact us and we communicate together. You can find example situations here:
- When you send us an email or send us a contact form (you request a quote or apply for a position)
- You receive a newsletter or other advertising mailings
- You visit the ipt website and accept the cookies (more on this under “What are cookies and how are they used?”)
- You can request documents at www.ipt.ch, register for a webinar or an event, take part in a survey or a competition
Which data do we process?
That depends on what services you are requesting and how you get them. In particular, we collect the following data:
- General contact information (name, title, position, department, office address, e-mail, telephone, URLs on profiles of social networks)
- Professional interests and areas of responsibility
- Notes on appointments, phone calls and exchanged emails
- Jointly pursued business opportunities up to and including the conclusion of a contract
- Your application documents sent to us
- The data you provide in online surveys
- Information about the use of our website - personal (if you accept cookies) as well as aggregated, this includes in particular the content of our website you have accessed, including the source (such as Google Adwords, posts on social media, etc.) from which the request came.
- Information about opened e-mails and displayed and clicked links and advertisements, events attended and newsletters subscribed to.
Why do we process your data?
We try to limit data processing to the bare minimum. Your data can be processed for the following purposes:
- We store contact information for contact persons for offers and contracts;
- If you have any questions about participating in events, we will contact you by email or phone;
- We process data to analyze customer behavior and customer satisfaction;
- We will contact you by e-mail or telephone with the aim of providing tailor-made information about new products and services, for the organization and implementation of special events such as information events, etc.
- We present information tailored to your interests on various channels such as our website, Google Remarketing (including Google Display Network), social media, etc.
- In the case of applications, all personal data and attached documents are only collected, processed and used for the purpose of storing, evaluating and forwarding your application. Your personal data is only accessible to the personnel management and the management of ipt. Regarding the deletion of your data, we refer to the point "How long do we store your data".
Do we use web analysis tools?
We want to improve constantly in order to offer you an even better service in the future. We use the following technologies to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing measures and to display tailor-made information:
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to continuously improve our website. With Google Analytics, this data is transmitted including a shortened IP address. It is not possible to identify people. You can find more information about data protection at Google Analytics here. Google also offers a browser plug-in to deactivate Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics Remarketing: We use the functions of Google Analytics Remarketing in connection with the cross-device functions of Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick to display customized advertising messages across all devices. You can deactivate such personalized advertising in your Google account: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
- Hotjar: We use Hotjar to better understand the needs of our users and to optimize the offer on this website. With the help of Hotjar's technology, we get a better understanding of the experiences of our users (e.g. how much time users spend on which pages, which links they click, what they like and what not, etc.) and this helps us to offer our users feedback align. Hotjar works with cookies and other technologies to collect information about the behavior of our users and about their end devices (in particular the IP address of the device (is only recorded and stored in anonymised form), screen size, device type (Unique Device Identifiers), information about the browser used, location (country only), preferred language to display our website). Hotjar saves this information in a pseudonymised user profile. The information is neither used by Hotjar nor by us to identify individual users, nor is it merged with other data about individual users. Further information can be found in the Hotjar data protection declaration: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy
If you would like to deactivate data collection by Hotjar, click on the following link and follow the instructions there: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (LMS): We use LinkedIn Insight Tags to evaluate target groups, to display target group-specific advertising and to analyze the effectiveness of advertisements. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us and we cannot draw any conclusions about your identity. However, the data is stored and processed by LinkedIn so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and LinkedIn can use the data for its own marketing purposes.
- XING: This can include, for example, content such as images, videos or texts and buttons with which you can express your liking for content and subscribe to the authors of the content or our contributions. The data collected in this way are anonymous to us and we cannot draw any conclusions about your identity. However, the data is stored and processed by XING so that a connection to your profile is possible. Further information and the option to deactivate these functions can be found at https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung.
- Instagram: This may include, for example, content such as images, videos or texts and buttons with which you can express your liking for the content and subscribe to the authors of the content or our contributions. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us and we cannot draw any conclusions about your identity. However, the data is stored and processed by Instagram so that a connection to your profile is possible. Further information and the option to deactivate these functions can be found at http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
What are cookies and how are they used?
The web analysis tools we use are based in part on cookies. Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can instruct your browser not to accept cookies or to ask you before a cookie is accepted on an Internet page you visit. You can also delete cookies on your computer or mobile device using the relevant function of your browser. If you decide not to accept our cookies or the cookies from our partner companies, you may not see certain information on our website and you will not be able to use some functions that are intended to improve your visit.
Do we pass on your data?
We only use your data internally and do not pass them on to third parties. However, we use the services of third-party companies (Salesforce / Pardot, Google, Facebook and LinkedIn) to provide our services. We oblige the third-party companies to process the data only in accordance with our instructions and for the purpose specified by us. In addition, the third-party companies have committed themselves to protecting the data with appropriate organizational and technical measures.
If there are third-party companies in countries in which the applicable laws do not offer any protection comparable to Swiss law, we will ensure this contractually as far as possible.
We pass on data in exceptional cases if this is necessary to comply with legal regulations or if we are obliged to surrender data in the course of proceedings by courts or authorities.
How long do we keep your data?
We store your data for as long as we need it for our business purposes. We delete data that is no longer required. You can request (premature) deletion of your data at any time.
In the case of applications, your documents will be deleted or sent back no later than six months after receipt, provided that you have not been employed or reapplied in the meantime. Should you withdraw your application, we will delete the documents you have provided or send them back on request.
What are your rights in relation to your data?
- Information desk: You have the right to receive information about your stored data from us at any time.
- Correction: If the data is incorrect, you have the right to request a correction.
- Opt-out: If you no longer agree to one of our data processing and would like to object, please inform us of this by e-mail to [email protected] so that we can accommodate your request.
- Deletion: You can request the deletion of your data. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the control or provision of services, we can neither delete the data nor dispense with processing.
Do you have any further questions about data protection?
Write us an e-mail. We will do our best to answer your questions, requests for information or corrections quickly.
- Why doesn't wxWidgets work
- What are the upcoming trends in the aviation industry
- Why did Activision and Bungie split up
- Is water an adhesive?
- Why did Spain colonize Florida
- What is the marketing of mushroom growing
- Will Kannada become extinct
- What is the best big salt lamp
- What is an interesting fact about old people
- How is life at IIEST Shibpur
- Is Lacoste a luxury brand
- What is the dark side of the IIT
- How do I get free drugs
- What are the future treatments for glaucoma
- What is Sanskritization
- Can narcissists become famous people?
- What does the cross mean in Christianity
- Why did we still complain about everything
- What is the future of political philosophy
- Is Lacoste a luxury brand
- Does the gun control work in Europe?
- What does Moa mean in Cantonese 1
- How is Napoleon viewed in France today?
- Why should tipping be prohibited