How does magnetic therapy reduce swelling
Lymphatic drainage and magnetic therapy
Dear forum participants, I will report on my experience with the combination of
Lymphatic drainage and magnetic resonance stimulation. Case 1: A patient came after
an maxillary sinus operation to my practice to treat his painful neck due to the hyperextension of the cervical spine. However, this was not possible because the facial swelling was so severe that I recommended lymph drainage. The
Swelling began below the left Eye and pulled up to the lower jaw.
Actually, the patient looked like he was boxing with one of the Klitschko brothers
would have. I did a facial lymph drainage and then the MFT with the
Stick applicator through for approx. 14 min./100%. The patient came back the next day
and the swelling has already halved. The third appointment came
the patient with the statement that he wanted to cancel the appointment because he was so from
was enthusiastic about the result. Case 2: Weeks later, I had another case. A patient came to me with a condition after a bicycle fall. The patient was cycling and her dog was walking alongside on a leash. Suddenly the dog changed sides and the patient fell over the bicycle handlebar on the face and the right.
Shoulder. Here, too, I performed the lymphatic drainage in combination with the MFT.
I am referring to the re. Arm concentrated and left out the treatment of the face with the wand applicator. Here, even after five treatments, the hematoma on the face was only slightly smaller, although I performed the lymphatic drainage to the same extent as in the first case. Case 3: I currently have a patient with complaints in both maxillae after the surgical insertion of implants. Swelling in the face area below both eyes to the lower jaw. Again I used the combination described above as therapy. Lymph drainage and MFT this time again with the stick applicator. After only two applications, the
Swelling by 50%. Conclusion. Without the use of the rod, the swelling could be reduced
cannot be reduced satisfactorily with hematoma formation. Anyone who works as a therapist would like to try the combination described above in order for the
Patients to achieve the best possible therapy success. Stephan Rosenkranz
- Why does the central time zone exist
- Flopped Tata Hexa
- What is the root of lust
- What food dislikes do you have
- What are the top UC schools
- Why are friends wrong
- Who is the scribe of Mahabharat
- What is the best treatment for hemorrhoids
- Is the EEE branch good
- Is Donald Trump just like Vladimir Putin
- Happened sex in IIT Madras hostels
- How do the Russians see Serbia and the Serbs
- Is President Obama really a Democrat?
- What use is a submarine to Australia
- Is spirituality for losers
- Why do IITians get good packages
- What is the philosophy of thinking
- What are some of the most important Extempore topics
- Is Arma 3 realistic
- How is Durga Puja celebrated in Bangladesh
- Could China try to annex North Korea?
- How does the neuron process information
- Who are some of the LPU's successful alumni?