Is America right to restrict asylum seekers
Migration in Germany
Migration is a mass phenomenon in Germany: almost every fourth person has a migration background - a total of more than 19 million people. In the ten years from 2007 to 2016 alone, 11.6 million people immigrated to Germany and 8.2 million people moved away.
Migrants in Europe
Of the 258 million migrants worldwide in mid-2017, almost one in three lived in Europe. The share of migrants in the total population of Europe was 10.5 percent in the same year (world: 3.4 percent). In Germany, the proportion of the foreign-born population was 14.8 percent in mid-2017. With 12.2 million migrants, Germany ranked third worldwide.
Migration around the world
In mid-2017, there were 258 million people worldwide living in countries where they were not born. More than half of them lived in just ten states. Almost a fifth of all migrants (19.3 percent) lived in the USA alone, and just under a twentieth (4.7 percent) each in Saudi Arabia and Germany. 6.4 percent of all migrants came from India. This was followed by Mexico, Russia and China.
The siblings Lial, Hassan and Maradona grow up in Berlin Neukölln, their youth is shaped by a passion for breakdance and music, but also by the family's struggle for their right to stay. The documentary "Neukölln Unlimited" shows the everyday life and dreams of self-confident young people with an immigrant background and can raise awareness of important issues of political education in the areas of migration, asylum, education and youth culture.
African diaspora in Germany
In texts and images, this dossier reflects an independent black history that is an integral part of the German past and present.
Basic dossier migration
In 2010, 16 million people with a migration background lived in Germany alone. What does that mean for integration? What does asylum and immigration law look like in Europe, and what global trends are emerging?
How do refugee children experience the loss of friends or the arrival in a strange new home? In the animated film series "Refuge sought", five children from all over the world tell their stories. The narrative perspective and the simple language also give younger students access to the topics of flight and asylum.
- College football players carry cups
- Andhra Pradesh really changes under TDP
- Psychopathy is just extreme apathy
- What makes a good classical music recording
- What are the effects of extrajudicial killings
- Who is Chiara Bransi
- What is 20 20 vision
- What will people happily share in life
- How do we get salvation from sins
- What is relativism
- Are Arab girls interested in Pakistani boys?
- What is the history of glasses
- Which is the best MPPSC or SSC
- How is depression linked to chest pain
- Can Orbanism win the European battle for ideas?
- What are the contents of energy drinks
- What are the causes of heel pain
- What is a koala
- Is Australia safe these days
- What are the custom packing boxes
- When does Diwali start in India in 2018
- Where is Cantonese spoken 1
- What are mechanically formed sedimentary rocks
- What is a strong democracy
- Who are the cutest celebrities in Hollywood
- How do European gangster films differ
- How difficult is it to learn Django
- How can I prove to my legal heirs
- Where did all Native American people go?
- How do I get to Doterra
- Christopher Hitchens was right about Mother Teresa
- Identity politics is a new phenomenon
- What is the most British conversation ever
- How do you tweet someone on Twitter