Can you live your whole life underground
Wisdoms of life: 75 sayings about life for every occasion
There is life wisdom on almost every topic and for every occasion. They should make life easier and explain. A nice piece of advice can be used at any age and therefore given. We have arranged the wisdoms for you according to topics and occasions.
Wisdoms for every occasion
Wisdoms for every occasion
In this chapter you will find wisdom for every occasion. They make general statements about life and give advice that can apply to everyone. Because of this, you can give it to different people on different occasions. Share the life wisdom or write it down on a card.
If you want to do something special, just write down your wisdom or your saying and frame it. There are no limits to your imagination. Write by hand or print out the text. Decorate the text or leave it plain. Connect him with a photo or let him speak for himself. Each of the life wisdoms that you will find in this article can be given away in this way. Just have a look around and find the right saying for you.
- Everything that the human mind can think of and believe can also be achieved.
- One sees clearly only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes.
(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
- I missed more than 9,000 throws. I lost almost 300 games. 26 times I was entrusted with the decisive throw and I missed it. I kept making mistakes. And that's why I'm successful.
- Do not judge a day by the fruits you have harvested, but by the seeds you have sown.
(Robert Louis Stevenson)
- Be the change you want to see in the world.
- I can summarize everything I have learned about life in three words: It goes on.
- Life: This is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
- We cannot calculate in advance what is important in life. You always experience the greatest joy where you least expected it.
(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
- The happiness of life does not consist in having little or no difficulties, but in overcoming them all victoriously and gloriously.
- Once you have found yourself, you can no longer lose anything in this world.
Life wisdom for birthdays
Birthdays are a good occasion to give the birthday child, no matter how old, something for the new year of life. For this purpose, quotes and wisdom about growing up, about important decisions in life and of course about old age itself are suitable.
Most people ask themselves on their birthday what they have achieved so far and what they still want to achieve. The higher the years, the more conscious one becomes of the transience of life. If you want to make someone happy on their birthday, you should choose a quote or piece of wisdom that encourages courage and highlights the benefits of life that are not tied to a specific age.
- It is not the years of your life that count. What matters is life within those years.
- If everything is against you, remember: an airplane takes off because it flies against the wind, not with the wind.
- Work on your dreams - otherwise someone will hire you to work on their dreams.
- No matter how difficult yesterday was, you can always start again today.
- The secret of happiness is to count the high points of life instead of birthdays.
Life wisdom for parents
Just as one can give children wisdom on the way, parents never stop learning either. Parents-to-be or young parents can certainly use well-intentioned advice. Your wisdom should not teach or criticize, but encourage and emphasize important points of education. In any case, it should reflect happiness and value the children. Occasions for this are a birth, baby shower, baptism or times of crisis, in which the parents could be happy about a few nice words.
- A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms, even when his hands are empty.
- If you want to have good children, invest twice as much time in them and half the money.
(Abigail Van Buren)
- Don't limit your child to what you've learned because they were born in a different time.
- Three things have remained from Paradise: the stars of the night, the flowers of the day and the eyes of children.
- There is no age when everything is experienced as insanely intensely as in childhood. We big ones should remember what it was like.
Life wisdom for children
Life wisdom for children
If children get a wisdom to read, it will likely be on their birthday, communion / confirmation, or graduation. Those who give these sayings away show interest in the child's future. It is hoped that wisdom will bring a little insight and thus have positive effects on the child's life. Depending on how old the child is, the saying should also be adapted. As a rule, it is always better to choose a short and concise saying. It should not contain technical terms and should be easy to understand so that it has a chance to memorize.
If the quote or saying might be too difficult to understand, you can also explain it in a small subordinate clause or your actual text on the card. In the following we have a few examples for you - with and without a text.
- Every child is an artist. The difficulty lies in remaining an artist when it grows up.
So never forget to have fun with life and let your imagination run wild. Listen to your heart and trust the people who love you - this is how you will remain a life artist.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge, because knowledge is limited.
- Do not seek others, but seek to outdo yourself.
Don't compete to see who is the best. Just try to be the best version of yourself as you, with all your qualities.
- That's why I love children, because they still see the world and themselves in the beautiful magic mirror of their imagination.
- Children must be very lenient with adults.
(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
Life wisdom about love
Wisdoms about love or love sayings are not only suitable for weddings or when you are in love. You can meet grateful ears even when you are lovesick. For example: “Some men spend their life trying to understand the nature of a woman. Others deal with less difficult things, for example with the theory of relativity. " With wit and understanding, you can show sympathy for a breakup. Make sure, however, that your personal relationship with the recipient allows you to judge. You certainly don't want to offend anyone, so only use life wisdom of this kind with good friends or close relatives. For example, the third and fifth quotes are suitable for Valentine's Day or weddings.
- Many things grasp the eye, but only follow the things that grasp the heart.
(Old Indian proverb)
- Some men spend a lifetime striving to understand the nature of a woman. Others deal with less difficult things, for example with the theory of relativity.
- Experience teaches us that love is not about looking at one another, but about looking together in the same direction.
(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
- Love is the decision to affirm the whole of a person, the details may be as they want.
Life wisdom about friends
Wisdoms about friends
There are numerous wisdoms and sayings about friendship. They are about the meaning of friendship between people and their benefits in life. If you give away wisdom about friendship, you should make sure that it also fits your friendship. If you want to make an old friend happy, with whom you might want to revive the contact, for example, this saying is suitable: “Friendship is a door between two people. It can creak sometimes, it can jam, but it is never locked. "
If a friend of yours is abroad or has moved away and you want to tell him that you appreciate the fact that you can always rely on him / her, this saying is appropriate: “When you move away from the mountains, you see them even more so in their true form; it is the same with friends. " It is always nice if you explain something or refer to the saying. It doesn't sound like it said, but rather shows that you've really given it some thought.
- You always form the intersection of your best friends. They reflect who you are and what you want to be in life.
- Of all the gifts that fate gives us, there is no greater good than friendship - no greater wealth, no greater joy.
(Epicurus of Samos)
- Friendship is a door between two people. It can creak sometimes, it can jam, but it is never locked.
(Balthasar Gracián y Morales)
- How much injustice can a friend's hug make up for?
- If one moves away from the mountains, one sees them all the more in their true form; it is the same with friends.
(Hans Christian Andersen)
- A little friendship is worth more to me than admiration from the whole world.
(Otto Eduard Leopold von Bismarck)
- Finding people who feel and feel for us is probably the most beautiful happiness on earth.
- The friends you can call at four in the morning that count.
- A nest for a bird, a web for a spider, friendship for humans.
- Trust gives the conversation more substance than spirit.
(François de La Rochefoucauld)
Wisdoms about the goal of life
Wisdoms that address the meaning or goal of life can be used on various occasions. It doesn't have to be an official occasion. For example, if you know that someone in your circle of friends has failed at something - be it at work or at school - you can rebuild it with a saying. The goal of life should of course always include a positive outlook. So make sure you convey motivation and optimism.
If you choose this saying: “The biggest decision of your life is that you can change your life by changing your mindset”, make sure that the recipient does not understand it as criticism and add a few more self-written ones Add sentences that explain how you understand this wisdom.
- The goal of life is not to be a successful person, but a valuable one.
- I haven't failed. I've found 10,000 ways something isn't working.
(Thomas A. Edison)
- The biggest decision of your life is that you can change your life by changing your mindset.
- Everyone is a genius! But if you judge a fish by whether it can climb a tree, it will believe its entire life that it is stupid.
- Our point of view determines our satisfaction.
Life wisdom for professional contacts
Life wisdom for professional contacts such as business customers or advertising partners, for work colleagues or even the boss should never be too personal. Don't take the risk that the person will feel confronted with an uncomfortable truth. Thoughtful wisdoms that address the meaning of life or are even melancholy are therefore not particularly suitable for professional contacts. Instead, they should be motivating, address work on yourself or even praise it. In the following examples, too, there is a link between work and life, between creativity and passion, which is reflected in the work. Think about what the person or company is doing and what life wisdom might fit.
- You cannot use up creativity. The more you use it, the more of it you get.
- Either write something worth reading. Or live a life worth writing about.
- It doesn't matter how slowly you go as long as you don't stop.
- Branches roads part in the forest. I took the little-traveled one - and that made the difference.
- People say that motivation is not permanent. But neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it every day.
- Aim for the moon. If you miss it, you will at least end up among the stars.
- The only way to do a great job is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep searching - don't be satisfied beforehand.
- If you want to know who you were then look who you are. If you want to know who you are going to be then see what you are doing.
- Only the possibility of realizing a dream makes our life worth living.
- Activity is the real enjoyment of life, indeed life itself.
(Friedrich von Schlegel)
Wisdoms to think about
If you want to give away life wisdom to think about, you should be sure that you do not cause displeasure. Of course, these types of quotes aren't always motivating, but they shouldn't cause a bad mood either. They are only intended to make you think about life. Your goal is to make yourself aware of the important things in life and maybe even to rethink it to the extent that you make life easier for yourself.
Wisdoms to think about help deal with criticism or failures. They indicate where to set your priorities and that you have to pursue your dreams in order to be happy. They emphasize optimistic thinking and try to shed light on things that may not always be obvious in life.
- If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
- Dream big and dare to fail.
- There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
- When I will stand before God at the end of my life, then I hope that I have no talent left and that I can say: I have used everything you gave me.
- I would rather die of passion than boredom.
(Vincent van Gogh)
- I am not the product of my circumstances. I am the product of my choices.
- Live like you're going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you would live forever.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness - only light can. Likewise, hate cannot drive out hate - only love can.
(Martin Luther King)
- There always has to be a need or a love for people so that they can just be together.
- You may forget the one you laughed with but never the one you cried with.
Funny and ironic wisdom
Funny life wisdom can address an unpleasant topic that is taken up with wit (e.g. “If people only talked about what they understand, then it would be very quiet in the world”) or they can be used ironically with their banal statements (e.g. “Come on, never give up!”). However, you should only give funny sayings to people you know well and know that they understand your humor and the context. Maybe you even have an insider that you can write down as a wisdom.
- If people only talked about what they understand, the world would be very quiet.
- Come on, never give up!
- Because the clever always give in, the stupid rule the world.
- An empty stomach is bad advice.
- Don't forget: the word envy contains envy. This is not good.
- People say NOTHING is impossible, but I do NOTHING every day.
(Winnie the Pooh)
- I can also live without a career.
- This morning it became clear to me again: my life is basically one catastrophe.
- You really should get married. When you get a good wife, you become happy. If you get a bad wife, you become a philosopher.
- I know that myself that I can't sing well.
You need to be a registered member to rate this.Loading ...
- Does Washington DC have any cities
- Which is the worst economic crisis ever
- What was the ideology of the KKK
- What is PQR and WPS in welding
- Live a purposeful life
- Is it worth buying a Keventers franchise
- What is infantry in the marines
- Which algorithms should I learn first
- What is it like to lose a father
- How do I say fuck in French
- Does Volvo manufacture its cars in India
- What advice would you give the students
- Why did my eyes change their color
- What are the characteristics of Caliph Ali
- Which tabletop is used in the laboratory
- Austin TX is an innovative city
- How does it work to be a television writer
- Who benefited from the US war on terror
- How can I prove that IITs suck
- Can an MBBS graduate join ISRO
- How can I increase my intelligence quickly
- Why introverts can't talk about their feelings
- How can I prove to my legal heirs
- Why is my perforated eardrum not healing