How many billionaires does Brazil have
Most of the multimillionaires in Latin America live in Brazil
Santiago de Chile. Brazil is Latin America's country with the most multimillionaires. This emerges from a new publication by the UN Economic Commission for Latin America (CEPAL).
A multimillionaire is therefore someone who has assets of more than one billion US dollars. According to this, there are 30 multimillionaires in Brazil, followed by Mexico with eleven, Chile with four and Argentina, Colombia and Venezuela with three multimillionaires each. Brazil and Mexico generate 0.44 and 0.18 percent of their British domestic product through wealth tax, in contrast to Bolivia with 0.69 percent.
The CEPAL report emphasizes that the "pronounced concentration of income and wealth" reduces the legitimacy of capitalism as a system that "although it creates injustice also opens up opportunities." The gigantic fortunes of the multimillionaires stand against "more than two billion people worldwide who live (or survive) on less than two US dollars a day".
According to the report, these inequalities threaten democracy. "To win an election, you need funding that puts those in an advantageous position with such resources."
The US news magazine Forbes wrote in 2012 that there are 1,153 multimillionaires worldwide. Mexican entrepreneur Carlos Slim, with a net worth of $ 69 billion, was the richest man in the world in 2012. In an international comparison, the USA with 412 multimillionaires remains the country with the most multimillionaires. This is followed by the emerging nations China (115), Russia (101) and India (55).
- When did Angles emigrate to the UK?
- Have you ever been to Rhode Island
- What makes a person irrational
- What makes an investor pitch great
- How old is the Romanian language
- What exactly do markup designs do
- Is Pakistan really a developing nation?
- What is meant by an act plays
- What is it like to work in PR?
- Human nature is cruel and selfish by nature
- When was ISRO started?
- What is PowerShell
- What drugs did Hitler take
- All innovative ideas are copied
- Why is amethyst purple
- When does TCS call ILP
- When does a nation deserve a state
- How good is the F 16 jet
- What are the principles of corporate governance
- Apathy can be a good thing
- Which laptop is best for eye protection?
- Trading penny stocks on Etrade is difficult
- Why do people like to act
- May flight attendants do their job