Should Jio and Docomo merge
Napster and RecoChoku Partners to Deliver 50 Million Songs to NTT DOCOMO Wireless Subscribers
Charlson said the Powered by Napster catalog adds Western independent artists and tracks to the dMusic offering.
RecoChoku, in collaboration with NTT DOCOMO, offers smartphone users and music fans a unique mobile music experience that includes playlists recommended by subscribers' interests, and unlimited viewing of more than 100,000 music videos and live images.
"Customers want new services and richer experiences from both their music and wireless providers," said Tomohiko Momose, Corporate Officer of RecoChoku. "Powered by Napster helps us meet that need by providing dMusic and NTT DOCOMO subscribers an unparalleled premium music experience."
Rhapsody's Powered by Napster platform offers companies a full suite of technologies and solutions that includes media streaming and download infrastructure, applications, personalization, recommendations, rights management, customer billing, and royalty calculation capabilities.
The new relationship with RecoChoku is part of Rhapsody's ongoing expansion in the Japanese market, and is helping fuel the popularity of streaming music among Japanese consumers. Rhapsody also provides its Powered by Napster service to partners Sony Music Entertainment Japan and Rakuten.
The dMusic subscription service is available for Android and iOS mobile users.
To learn more about the RecoChoku partnership and how companies can get "Powered by Napster" visit https://business.napster.com/.
An early pioneer in music streaming and subscription services, Napster today owns and operates the Napster brand consumer direct music streaming platform service available in 34 countries and across a wide range of connected devices. It is a world-class technology provider of Platform as a Service (PaaS) and white label solutions for music and audio, and designs, builds, and operates the most capable and flexible streaming and subscription platforms and applications for partners in the media, telco , auto, retail, fitness, and device OEM industries.
Follow @Napster on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and learn more at www.napster.com
About RecoChoku Co., Ltd.
RecoChoku is the one of the largest music distributors in Japan, offering advanced and value-added services. RecoChoku started "Chaku-uta," the world's first master ringtone service in 2002 and launched "Chaku-uta full" (full-length master ringer tone) in 2004. RecoChoku's music download service can be used in smartphones, personal computers, Nintendo Switch in addition to traditional phones. RecoChoku also offers a paid subscription streaming service. RecoChoku is currently expanding into artist development and support, live events, and a new music crowdfunding service.
Logo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1015831/Powered_by_napster_Logo.jpg
- How do the Taliban affect Pakistan
- What are some stylish clothes for winter
- Who is beautiful Elsa or Anna
- What are the catchiest songs this year
- Which factors influence the market potential
- Should I choose Bangalore over Chennai
- How Do Doctors Receive Paychecks
- What is a combination in math
- What is the aperture on a magnifier
- How does Hazelcast do the replication
- Uses Google Elasticsearch
- Your smile is always so sweet
- Will Britain survive the 21st century?
- How do we get racist
- What's your favorite quote from Rumi
- Is Australia actually a diverse country?
- What lives like in Post Mugabe Zimbabwe
- What are the five core business values
- Why is it so difficult to speak in public?
- Are dark days before Kerala
- Why are black eyes rare in people
- What is bundled sovereignty
- Movies are a waste of time
- How do vegans feel about omnivores
- Are judges judicial persons
- What are the goals of school management
- I have a brain tumor
- What is a professional field
- Why is everyone so ruthless
- How many children use Quora
- Chest anxiety can cause heart problems
- How can I prove that IITs suck
- How much does riding cost
- Is there a VPN safe from China