How can I learn first aid quickly
First aid courses for private individuals
Anyone can provide first aid - and we'll show you how! Our courses are aimed at anyone interested, from caring parents to candidates for a driver's license. You do not need any previous knowledge and learn all the important immediate first aid measures within a day. Sign up now! Continue reading
Our most popular first aid courses
First aid on the child
For parents, grandparents, babysitters or youth leaders, we recommend our first aid course for children.
First aid for the driver's license
In just one day, you will learn all the important life-saving measures that are important in an emergency in a playful way.
Become a first aider - in just one day
When you have an accident, you want people around you who will help you without hesitation. Set a good example and take part in one of our first aid courses: With our training concept, which is unique in Germany, we teach you the most important first aid measures in a target-oriented and effective manner. We focus on motivation and practical exercises. We have set up the first aid gym especially for you for this purpose. As a team, we concentrate together on the "six-pack" of first aid: Six key symptoms and the appropriate practical packages of measures.
We have developed catchy mottos so that you can remember all the important measures and actions. You can then put your knowledge into practice in realistic simulations. It is our aim that you gain confidence in practicing these practical exercises and that at the end of the course you say: "Yes, I can and will do that in an emergency!"
With us you will learn what you can do
- when you come to an emergency location
- if someone is unconscious (e.g. stable side position, helmet removal)
- if someone is not breathing (e.g. cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- if someone has "chest problems" (e.g. a heart attack)
- if someone is injured (e.g. stopping threatening bleeding)
- and much more
Find first aid courses near you now
Find your desired first aid course now and register for a course near you!
- > Fit in first aid - in just one day
- > Memoirs that stay in the memory
- > Concentration on 6 key symptoms and their life-saving measures
Who needs a first aid course?
We want to convince everyone to provide first aid. Only those who do nothing are doing something wrong. As a first aider, you are also able to take immediate life-saving measures in emergencies and thus bridge the time until the rescue service arrives.
First aid courses for the driver's license
In order to acquire a driver's license, among other things, a first aid course is required. In just one day, you will learn all the important life-saving measures that are important in an emergency in a playful way. To the first aid courses for the driver's license
First aid on the child
For parents, grandparents, babysitters or youth leaders, we recommend our first aid course for children. Our empathetic trainers give you the security to intervene courageously in a child emergency situation. For example, they tell you what to do if a child has swallowed an object, wakes up at night with croup, or how to stop a bleeding wound.
Tomorrow's first aiders
We think about the future and start with the little ones: Children from the age of 4 learn the basics of first aid in a playful way in our first aiders of tomorrow course. We have already reached over 460,000 children in day care centers, elementary schools and youth groups.
First aid on the dog
Whether broken bones, cuts or shortness of breath - dogs, like humans, can get into a sudden emergency situation. In our first aid course on dogs, you will learn from a specially trained dog how to feel the abdomen, bandaging a paw or how to deal with cardiovascular disorders.
Registering for a course is this easy:
- Click on "Change search radius" and enter the postcode and area in the course search
- Find suitable courses in your area
- Select the desired course and register quickly and easily online
Please note the terms and conditions and the cancellation policy
General questions about first aid courses
The first aid course for the driver's license is valid for a lifetime. There is no period after which the certificate expires. First aiders in the company complete the same course, but have to refresh their knowledge every two years.
For the driver's license you have to complete a first aid course. Participation is also compulsory for work as an in-house first aid worker.
A first aid course for private individuals usually lasts 9 teaching units of 45 minutes each.
- Can a flashlight turn on by itself
- How did television get so popular
- What does someone mean in church
- Why is modern society so boring
- Why don't eyes heal
- How useful is Multi Check in India
- How are we going to beat China in technology
- What is your favorite character from childhood
- What did Adolf Hitler think of Lithuania?
- What is the life of expats like in Northern Italy?
- What are the counties of Wales
- India will split into two counties
- What is 10. CGPA
- Why do turntables have separate ground wires?
- Why don't everyone go barefoot
- What is a mission as a Christian
- Some Japanese die of overwork
- Why don't rats suffer from inbreeding
- When did Hazrat Umar RA die
- Why don't I miss my parents
- What is a combination in math
- What are the downsides to limited government
- Can Islam ever accept homosexuality?
- What are some regional differences between Germans
- Which cultures deal very well with conflicts?
- Why doesn't wxWidgets work
- What would a fascist utopia look like?
- Why should I leave India
- What is your experience with Flexjobs com
- Will Kamala Harris beat Joe Biden again
- How corrupt are the Philippines
- Real images are also inverted laterally
- How much tip should I give anywhere