What do Jordanians think of Pakistan?
Improvement of the psychosocial support offers in Jordanian host communities
The project is building up and expanding the capacity to ensure psychosocial support for Syrian refugees and Jordanian host communities. In further training measures, the personnel of the health system acquire more knowledge and better skills in order to provide more precise care for women, men and children.
For the state health centers in Sahab, Mafraq and Zarqa, the project and its partners have developed a strategy for the sustainability of the psychosocial service offering. Intensive courses on personal and self-care are offered so that the staff in the health system remains healthy in the face of the high stresses. In addition, the project is expanding support groups in the health centers, in which participants benefit from the experiences of others and from mutual assistance.
A center for personal and self-care was set up specifically for this purpose within the Ministry of Health. The community-based organizations that offer psychosocial services in Zarqa, Mafraq and Sahab receive coordinated training courses in which the participants are trained in personal, professional and organizational skills.
In interdisciplinary dialogue events with representatives from politics, science as well as initiatives and associations, awareness of psychosocial issues is raised. These include, for example, psychosocial offers for people with disabilities or for women who have been victims of violence.
The project worked with the University of Jordan in Amman and Yarmouk University in Irbid to develop higher education programs on community-based psychosocial support. The training courses focus on strengthening the psychosocial skills of university graduates and professionals. Participants include, for example, doctors, nurses, social workers and school counselors who work in the host communities.
- In cooperation with the project, Yarmouk University and the University of Jordan offer academic training courses on community-based psychosocial support for around 50 graduates and professionals every year.
- In the three municipalities of Zarqa, Mafraq and Sahab, employees from over 30 initiatives and associations received structured training to improve their psychosocial services. With the help of films and brochures, Syrian refugees and Jordanian host communities can find out about the wide range of offers.
- The state health centers in Zarqa, Mafraq and Sahab have psychosocial offers ready for women who have been victims of violence. They also offer psychosocial services for Syrian and Jordanian school children. The psychosocial offer is coordinated in coordination meetings with the community-based organizations.
- As part of staff and self-care, the Ministry of Health has a training room, options for online surveys among employees, a manual and training modules as well as a strategy for staff and self-care.
- An average of 100 people from different departments take part in the dialogue events.
- Can a Muslim be a leftist
- What does independence mean for the Singaporeans
- Who controls our government
- Is religion an obstacle to culture
- What Are Some Good Money Making Apps
- Is Jehovah's Name of God
- Is oatmeal a polysaccharide
- Why does social media control
- What is the opposite of huge
- Who were the colonists of Plymouth
- What products do we trade with China
- Why do you need an ideology
- Why is my dog grooming itself
- Why is Saudi afraid of Al Jazeera
- What is airline ticketing and reservation
- Does Donald Trump understand NATO
- Kate Middleton copied the Meghan Markles style
- Which English word do you despise the most?
- Hitler's Jewish problem was invented
- What is a browning citori
- What is your opinion on white rappers
- Granted asylum to Australia visitors
- Who was the first CM in Rajasthan
- What is the Essar Steel bankruptcy case
- What does Maja Aagaya mean in Hindi
- How do I live an extraordinary life
- How many New Zealanders have not yet been overseas
- There were protests when Obama took office
- How do you befriend a shy introvert?
- Is B R Ambedkar a caste SC
- Which African countries has Spain colonized?
- Is Donald Trump a genius or crazy
- What is the Balfour Declaration
- What are the most important startup conferences